Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD is still solid at nov 13 - dec 28, ordered the same day as you @mhkmiah1. Although mines Red, im going to blame the daughter haha

Fingers crossed!
My EDD still showing November 14 - December 29, not that it means anything just yet! From what I've read on various threads, white interior M3's, which seems to be rarer than black interior, will be on board some of the ships this quarter. Fingers crossed everyone

My EDD is still solid at nov 13 - dec 28, ordered the same day as you @mhkmiah1. Although mines Red, im going to blame the daughter haha

Fingers crossed!
Feel very lucky to have ordered when we did given how much the prices have increased by. Probably the first time ever I've bought a car and its appreciated in value! I would love to get my car this quarter but if it comes the end of this year I can't really complain. A few people have been waiting much longer than us!

Having said that I'll still probably check the source code for VIN daily haha

Reactions: indeniall
Feel very lucky to have ordered when we did given how much the prices have increased by. Probably the first time ever I've bought a car and its appreciated in value! I would love to get my car this quarter but if it comes the end of this year I can't really complain. A few people have been waiting much longer than us!

Having said that I'll still probably check the source code for VIN daily haha
Luck was definitely on our side haha

I'm in the same boat, would be nice Q3 but if its Q4 I'm not too fused but the zappi on my drive is looking lonely 😅

Yeah I think due to the downtime for MY they are picking up the slack now so there isn't any M3 being produced in Shanghai at the moment, can't remember exact date of when M3 production is meant to commence again. Tesla EDD changes have made me a pessimist, had EDD in March, June and now September and this time I still feel it won't happen 😂