Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an August expected date from Tesla verbally 3 weeks ago and then today an update from our Broker that it is likely to be December. I called Tesla today and they were baffled as to where this update had come from. They now can’t give me a date at all. Do Tesla have any Idea what is going on? It’s ridiculous☹️

I personally don’t think the advisors have any idea until they are told a ship has left with cargo and from that orders are allocated.

They are just seeing what we see from a time delivery perspective, I would very much doubt if they can see much more than we can on our Tesla apps

From a logistics point of view Shanghai will know exactly what they are building, when and roughly how many, months in advance (covid shut downs dependant) as you cannot exactly order supplies or cargo ships 4 weeks in advance, they will be planned well in advance. “Hello Mexico I need 5000 parts next week, that ok?”

We are just kept in the dark deliberately for whatever reason that it. A multi billion pound factory cannot function on a hand to mouth scenerio.

Reactions: stufarri
Ordered mid-March and my date moved from Nov-Dec to August 16-30 this afternoon. Found my VIN in the source, so I'm assuming this is it! Anyone else had a similar update?
That's lucky, maybe a cancellation?

Mine went to September then to November-January and my account page says drafting invoice instead of contract now. They are mad if they think they are holding onto my deposit for 5-6 months 😅

That's lucky, maybe a cancellation?

Mine went to September then to November-January and my account page says drafting invoice instead of contract now. They are mad if they think they are holding onto my deposit for 5-6 months 😅
Mine just changed from drafting invoice to contract but still 20-30 Sept and no vin. Not sure if that’s bad or good; or just done to mess with us.

Mine just changed from drafting invoice to contract but still 20-30 Sept and no vin. Not sure if that’s bad or good; or just done to mess with us.
Mine has gone back to invoice and stayed as that after I called them. Probably coicidence. My EDD of end of the year still holds. Christmas Present incoming.

Next Steps
We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment.

Mine has gone back to invoice and stayed as that after I called them. Probably coicidence. My EDD of end of the year still holds. Christmas Present incoming.

Next Steps
We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment.
Noticed your EDD has changed to Nov-Jan now?!! We ordered the same time. Mine's still Nov-Dec. Such a rollercoaster isn't it!

Hopefully there will be more ships to the UK once the M3 line is back up again in August. And our cars will be with us this side of the year!

what happen to the spreadsheet, it be more accurate to track. ppl should put in their spec and date of order in their signature or at least at the end of a msg to make things easier to track, the convos are all over the place

Noticed your EDD has changed to Nov-Jan now?!! We ordered the same time. Mine's still Nov-Dec. Such a rollercoaster isn't it!

Hopefully there will be more ships to the UK once the M3 line is back up again in August. And our cars will be with us this side of the year!
Yeah bit of a bummer, hope it's this year but it keeps jumping so far and the way deliveries are done by quarter I'm not holding out hopes.