Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah me too, gutted cause surely there can’t be many people that ordered earlier than me at this point, so demoralising
It's the radio silence from tesla since ordering and constant changing edd that drive you a bit crazy.

I need to try and stop checking the app and this forum. Let's see if I can get to the end of next week without logging on.

Can't remember what I did with my free time before ordering. Maybe I need to go to the gym again lol

Hang in there everyone

Reactions: Millenium101
It's the radio silence from tesla since ordering and constant changing edd that drive you a bit crazy.

I need to try and stop checking the app and this forum. Let's see if I can get to the end of next week without logging on.

Can't remember what I did with my free time before ordering. Maybe I need to go to the gym again lol

Hang in there everyone
My phone died and was in for repair for over a week. Then it stayed dead so I had to get a new one, another week. Then I installed the tesla App , logged in and...
wait for it...
Nothing had changed.
LOL, Still November to December

Ordered a long range model Y in white with a black interior, 19" gemini wheels and the tow hitch on the 23rd of July. Current estimated delivery date is December '22 to February '23. Looking forward to joining the electric car revolution some time in '23.

Noticed someone on the Frizzy database has entered that their June order has already got a VIN and august delivery date, for my sanity I hope it’s a windup 😅
Wouldn't surprise me to be fair given they are expecting delivery to Dublin, seems like a lot of cars have been allocated to Ireland from this first batch of ships even if it is frustrating seeing an order so much longer after yours get assigned a vehicle. Hopefully we will get some good news ourselves before the end of Q3!

Reactions: indeniall