Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Model 3 Long Range Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know when the cut off for ships to UK for this quarter will be? Assuming it's mid August and if the model 3 production gets back up and running from Monday we have maybe two weeks worth of production (upto 16,000 model 3s), so potentially one or two model 3 heavy UK bound ships?

After that we will be either eagerly anticipating our cars, or gearing ourselves up for Q4! Why do you do this to us?! 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Ted56
Does anyone know when the cut off for ships to UK for this quarter will be? Assuming it's mid August and if the model 3 production gets back up and running from Monday we have maybe two weeks worth of production (upto 16,000 model 3s), so potentially one or two model 3 heavy UK bound ships?

After that we will be either eagerly anticipating our cars, or gearing ourselves up for Q4! Why do you do this to us?! 😂
Answered by the irreplaceable Mr Miserable in the shipping thread.

'I would say the cut-off for a Shanghai departure to the UK will be about 23 Aug.'

So by 24th we will know if we can get excited for Q3 or recharge for this roller coaster again in Q4 :)

Fingers crossed people!

Yes, I ordered M3LR on 8th July. My EDD started at Dec 2022 - Feb 2023. On july 26th my EDD changed to 11 Aug-31 Aug. I found the VIN in source code this week. For Norway.
If you have a VIN assigned you can assume your car is on it's way on one of the boats. Congrats. You should receive further details re payment etc. shortly (dependent on if you are paying cash/finance/lease this will obviously differ). Worth keeping an eye on the shipping thread if you want to track boats and potentially try and work out which one yours is on. Equally expect communication from Tesla to select a delivery date at some point soon.

Reactions: Seaview