Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my bog standard M3 RWD via Lex Leasing late Oct. Originally given 'stock date' of Feb 10. I got a text with the RN number last week and I've had a text exchange with Tesla today saying delivery to my home address March 10 - so guess in transit? They have also confirmed heated seats F/R and Steering wheel, double glazing on rear windows and lumbar support.

Ordered my bog standard M3 RWD via Lex Leasing late Oct. Originally given 'stock date' of Feb 10. I got a text with the RN number last week and I've had a text exchange with Tesla today saying delivery to my home address March 10 - so guess in transit? They have also confirmed heated seats F/R and Steering wheel, double glazing on rear windows and lumbar support.
Did they mention special delivery?

Thats an incredible price - WOW!!!! I thought I was doing well at approx £
Live chat yesterday: "still estimated March"
Logged on today: Estimated Delivery: May 03 - May 31 😭
When did your order yours.
omg. I ordered mine 3/1/22. Really wanted March. I was going to call them today.

Ordered in July (yes July) - after holding off twice, finally got a text yesterday for delivery on the 8th March (even though I am more than happy to collect in Southampton). address confirmed by txt today with a link to watch Videos, but all I am getting is error 404. It’s a private lease through Lex, so maybe that’s why? how do I get to watch these videos, and when do I get VIN/REG so I can organise insurance. I’ve asked twice - but txt ignored.

Ordered in July (yes July) - after holding off twice, finally got a text yesterday for delivery on the 8th March (even though I am more than happy to collect in Southampton). address confirmed by txt today with a link to watch Videos, but all I am getting is error 404. It’s a private lease through Lex, so maybe that’s why? how do I get to watch these videos, and when do I get VIN/REG so I can organise insurance. I’ve asked twice - but txt ignored.

Leases get delivered i think

I also wasn’t told any more on the chat yesterday (just March estimate), but on the app today it’s changed to March 22nd to 31st. Progress at last! Very pleased.
(Base spec LR with Trafford Centre collection)
Trafford centre pickup for me too. Have you had yours on order a while? I am doing it via lease and therefore can’t see any info in my Tesla account, not sure if that will change at all as things move on.

I originally ordered a blue M3P in November. I asked it to be put on hold for a March delivery. ETA was ‘March’ for a while, now it’s changed. Talking with Tesla chat now.
So I ended up speaking with a chap called Thomas. He wasn’t able to confirm as he said based on my order I should receive it in March. He is not aware of any delays, but confirmed the system is currently saying May-June. He is going to check with his supervisor and then email me later today…

More waiting 👎

So I ended up speaking with a chap called Thomas. He wasn’t able to confirm as he said based on my order I should receive it in March. He is not aware of any delays, but confirmed the system is currently saying May-June. He is going to check with his supervisor and then email me later today…

More waiting 👎
Fingers crossed he comes back with good news and a March date :)

Reactions: NathObeaN