Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Summary of my experience so far:
  • 03.03 Ordered M3LR, Black on Black, Aero via salary sacrifice with Octopus EV -Slated for delivery June '22
  • 08.03 Received my RN from Octopus EV
  • 09.03 Called Tesla Dartford and managed to get a VIN assigned with my specs - car physically in Belfast approved for transfer to Bluewater
  • 22.03 Delivery date quoted by Tesla Assistant on the phone
Have to say everyone has been super helpful, both at OctopusEV and Tesla! Now just a matter of getting the car 🤩

Hope this helps others in a similar situation!

Reactions: JOL1
E1452838-D769-4957-8120-25603726A1BA.jpeg

After a very sleepless night. Delivery of my Tesla has been completed!

I ordered through my company with ALD.
3rd December: I placed my order
9th December: received confirmation of my order and RN from Tesla
14th Feb: allocated VIN & reg
9th March: delivered via anyvan

AMD: Yes
Mud flaps: installed and extenders in boot
Heated wiper park: Yes
USB ports: untested
USB stick: included

Anything else? 😁

Hi All,

Summary of my experience so far:
  • 03.03 Ordered M3LR, Black on Black, Aero via salary sacrifice with Octopus EV -Slated for delivery June '22
  • 08.03 Received my RN from Octopus EV
  • 09.03 Called Tesla Dartford and managed to get a VIN assigned with my specs - car physically in Belfast approved for transfer to Bluewater
  • 22.03 Delivery date quoted by Tesla Assistant on the phone
Have to say everyone has been super helpful, both at OctopusEV and Tesla! Now just a matter of getting the car 🤩

Hope this helps others in a similar situation!
That must of been the one I posted yesterday

Stunning car the white.

Can you check the rear windows? Curious if it's just the Y with the laminated glass. Great to know about the mudflaps though. Are the extenders literally extenders? are they clip on or do you have to go all DIY (which I suck at)
No laminated glass in the rear. Appears thats just going to be the Y. I wouldn’t worry though, the car is very quiet in the cabin!

Not sure on the fixing for extenders, it looks like they have holes for screws, but also sticky tabs in red?

Attachments

• 41A0737B-5044-4F97-AB1F-439C60544739.jpeg
    41A0737B-5044-4F97-AB1F-439C60544739.jpeg
    791.6 KB · Views: 48
No laminated glass in the rear. Appears thats just going to be the Y. I wouldn’t worry though, the car is very quiet in the cabin!

Not sure on the fixing for extenders, it looks like they have holes for screws, but also sticky tabs in red?
you're awesome, thanks for the pics. Yeah I noticed on the test drive the car is crazy quiet, more curiosity than need about the rears.

The flaps are interesting, must be some kind of plug to keep alignment and the stickys to hold in place.. I am a little quirked by Tesla's use of sticky back plastic.. I always associate with Blue Peter and pre-made bodge jobs lol. Mud flaps, spoilers, is this 3m sticky tape REALLY that good? 🧐

Clear balance should be sufficient. In fact the wording should update with "Your final payment was received" (if you expand the payments box) and the bit about emailing them with proof of payment disappears. FYI I haven't done it myself and if they ask on the day I'll show them my Tesla account page!