Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know your not asking me but my wife's is and that's LeasePlan via Salary Sacrifice.

Pretty bad if they aren't as pretty sure Tesla will be passing it onto them so they'd just be banking extra profit.
Agree. I’m also LeasePlan / salary sacrifice and whilst they’ve not yet given me a new revised cost, they have confirmed they will be passing the cost savings on. Will update when new cost has been confirmed.

Just got a text saying that my arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly - and they'll be in contact soon to schedule collection. EDD is still where it was last week (20 Feb - 7 Mar) and still hidden VIN but no visible. When do they usually send those texts?

Just got a text saying that my arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly - and they'll be in contact soon to schedule collection. EDD is still where it was last week (20 Feb - 7 Mar) and still hidden VIN but no visible. When do they usually send those texts?
two to three weeks ahead of delivery date. with hidden vin and that text its time for you to relax more

• Funny
Reactions: manub
Placed my order via lease plan on 13/01, had a text today from Tesla to say my car will be delivered 03/03 - reply yes to confirm. I replied yes but haven’t received anything since.
Wouldn't worry. Usually takes them a while to collate all the responses then confirm your delivery.

Mines is 2/3 and think it’s on the ship Grand Mark (poss yours too). Check out the 2023 shipping thread for info.

Reactions: waltonmark
I ordered my MY-RWD via a lease company on 16th January and have been given an initial ETA of 16th March - Cannot Wait!. I assume my car is currently on a ship somewhere? Out of interest, how long does it take to get from the factory to UK shores?🚢

I ordered my MY-RWD via a lease company on 16th January and have been given an initial ETA of 16th March - Cannot Wait!. I assume my car is currently on a ship somewhere? Out of interest, how long does it take to get from the factory to UK shores?🚢
Typically around 4 weeks on the ship and then anywhere from 1 to 7 days to get delivered.

Reactions: EV1980
Delivery related question: we're away for a week to celebrate the missus 40th. If Tesla wants to deliver on a day falling in that interval - would pushing back be allowed? Initially I thought of asking to wait until March, however given I have to return the current leased vehicle that won't hold true anymore and I'd be ready to take delivery at any time bar those days we'll be away.

Delivery related question: we're away for a week to celebrate the missus 40th. If Tesla wants to deliver on a day falling in that interval - would pushing back be allowed? Initially I thought of asking to wait until March, however given I have to return the current leased vehicle that won't hold true anymore and I'd be ready to take delivery at any time bar those days we'll be away.
They will let you push back a week. That’s what I’ve done as originally offered 23rd Feb, but I’m away on hols so rescheduled till 2nd March.

More than 7 days then you might go back into the pot for allocation at a later date.

Reactions: manub
They will let you push back a week. That’s what I’ve done as originally offered 23rd Feb, but I’m away on hols so rescheduled till 2nd March.

More than 7 days then you might go back into the pot for allocation at a later date.
Thank you.

That said - I just received a text saying my collection is ready to be scheduled. I was so excited, but after clicking and logging in I'm back to the Reservation page with still the same EDD 20 Feb - 7 Mar and unable to schedule. Has this happened to anybody else?

Thank you.

That said - I just received a text saying my collection is ready to be scheduled. I was so excited, but after clicking and logging in I'm back to the Reservation page with still the same EDD 20 Feb - 7 Mar and unable to schedule. Has this happened to anybody else?
I’m via lease company so my experience is prob a little different, however I didn’t get asked to schedule a delivery. I was just sent a text with ‘your Model Y will be delivered on x date, reply YES to confirm. Need help or not ready yet? Reply here for help’.

I then sorted out the rescheduled date via replying to that text.

I’m via lease company so my experience is prob a little different, however I didn’t get asked to schedule a delivery. I was just sent a text with ‘your Model Y will be delivered on x date, reply YES to confirm. Need help or not ready yet? Reply here for help’.

I then sorted out the rescheduled date via replying to that text.
I received also an email now - but still nothing. Will reply to the text I believe.

I received also an email now - but still nothing. Will reply to the text I believe.
I too am with a lease company (drivespeed with the finance via leaseplan). Had a text of Tesla last night with a delivery date of 03/03 to which I responded yes. Tesla acknowledged that response this morning. However, drivespeed called me this afternoon to say Tesla had been in touch to say I’d not responded re delivery. All a bit odd

Status
Not open for further replies.