Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IRISH CUSTOMERS - can I just check that all the VINs we've seen recently have been for RWD? Bar one or two specific cases, from what I can see, no MY LR models are on their way to Ireland...... my estimate is still saying Feb-Mar but I'm aware that is looking extremely unlikely now. Any thoughts?
Tesla Ireland have said that there were no MY LRs on the HOEGH CHIBA of a spec that would qualify for the grant. I got the feeling that the only LRs they included in the first batch was the well known one for the bloke in Cork and a few extra that probably had tow hitches.

Hey, I ordered my MYP on 5th Feb with a 2 - 4 week estimated delivery, so it's coming up 2 weeks this Sunday. Has anyone recently ordered a MYP recently and received the VIN / Reg or it being hidden? What are the likely chances that it will still be delivered withing that timescale, end of the 4 weeks being 5th March? Thank you all, excited and impatient :D

Just ordered a MYLR from Tesla Heathrow. Was given the VIN immediately and told the car will arrive at Southampton, possibly next week. Then collection at some point early to mid March.
Morning mate, What spec is your order? I ordered in mid Jan through work a MYLR, Blue, 20", white interior and they cant give me any delivery timeframes even though there is one showing in inventory at London north. Frustrating. I moved from a Mercedes EV order due to frustrations with the order process and now I cant get anything out of TESLA. Its must be me. :)

Morning mate, What spec is your order? I ordered in mid Jan through work a MYLR, Blue, 20", white interior and they cant give me any delivery timeframes even though there is one showing in inventory at London north. Frustrating. I moved from a Mercedes EV order due to frustrations with the order process and now I cant get anything out of TESLA. Its must be me. :)
MYLR, white exterior, black interior, 19" wheels. The 'bog standard' long range option!

I ordered at the Tesla Showroom at Heathrow (West Drayton) after a second test drive, this time a LR version rather than Performance which I'd tested first. When I told the Tesla rep that I wanted to go ahead with an order he checked his available inventory and said there was one available in that specification which should arrive at Southampton "maybe next week" for collection in early March. The VIN number was available immediately, so I suspect this was one of the unsold cars arriving in the UK on the next slow ship from China and I got lucky that it was the spec I could (just about) afford!

Reactions: JRED
Hey, I ordered my MYP on 5th Feb with a 2 - 4 week estimated delivery, so it's coming up 2 weeks this Sunday. Has anyone recently ordered a MYP recently and received the VIN / Reg or it being hidden? What are the likely chances that it will still be delivered withing that timescale, end of the 4 weeks being 5th March? Thank you all, excited and impatient :D
Ordered my MY 27 jan was told 31st feb / 30th march looks like a waiting game

I ordered the same spec as you (but with 19" wheels). Placed order on 30/01, I've had an EDD of 19-31 March since 3rd Feb. My order has been transferred to the leasing company now so I can't access it in my account anymore. Just a case of waiting for a text, probably during 1st week of March.

Reactions: JRED
Ordered a MYrwd (silver, blank interior) through a leasing company (sal sacrifice). Ordered on the 9th, no comms from Tesla, update from leasing company today EDD of 4/9/23 - SEPTEMBER! That cannot be right surely?? Please someone tell me thats likely to change. I was expecting July at the latest

Ordered a MYrwd (silver, blank interior) through a leasing company (sal sacrifice). Ordered on the 9th, no comms from Tesla, update from leasing company today EDD of 4/9/23 - SEPTEMBER! That cannot be right surely?? Please someone tell me thats likely to change. I was expecting July at the latest
Sounds a bit far off. I’d expect that to come in a bit and yes would have thought sometime in Q2 would be more likely.

I reckon they've got the date and the month mixed up. 9th April would be more likely than 4th September!

Today my delivery date disappeared from my app (can still see the VIN though), but if I go to my Tesla account website can still see the confirmed delivery appointment (3rd of March). On finance and haven’t paid the down payment yet which I’m planning to do next week. Am I getting paranoid or this can somehow be normal like a glitch in the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.