Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve had a revised delivery date of 28-31 of March this morning. So I would suspect the UK is due another ship? Picking up will be NEC.
Me too. Had the Tesla Vision message pop today and once I accepted that I got a revised 28-31 Mar delivery window. Also picking up from NEC. Here's to hoping we can pick up some free supercharger miles or something for picking up at end of quarter.

Me too. Had the Tesla Vision message pop today and once I accepted that I got a revised 28-31 Mar delivery window. Also picking up from NEC. Here's to hoping we can pick up some free supercharger miles or something for picking up at end of quarter.
Looks like more & more orders are being fulfilled. Although mine now says delivery between 28-31 but I’m sure I selected collection. Does yours say delivery or does it have collection in the app?

Looks like more & more orders are being fulfilled. Although mine now says delivery between 28-31 but I’m sure I selected collection. Does yours say delivery or does it have collection in the app?
Yes mine says delivery in the app, but I definitely chose collection from NEC in the order process as it said delivery was unavailable to my address.

Drove from Nottingham to Bluewater today to collect our new Y. When we checked it found several dents in the tailgate and it wouldn't close properly by itself! We refused it. What a waste of a day!
Does anyone know a Tesla email address I can send a complaint in via?
Any complaints, concerns like this go straight to the deleted folder and they will never get back to you, in your case they should have at least informed you prior to collection and now you wasted time going there you should be at least compensated for the day.

Most fans will probably still disagree but in my opinion not even apologising to customers or getting back to them about issues such as this is a poor way to treat customers, regardless of how big their order book is.

I would expect them to be compensating for the wasted day, sounds unlikely but if you can find someone responsible it isn't out of the question, I would be contacting your local Tesla store and see what they say but just make sure you speak to someone who has some authority

That sucks. Any pics you can share?
PXL_20230218_122258370~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230219-100833~2.png
Screenshot_20230219-100942~2.png

Difficult to see, but there is a small dent, a large dent/crease in tailgate and the PPF on the n/s/r door/arch had blue bubbles/lumps underneath. Wasn't bothered by the PPF, but with the damage on the tailgate and the fact that the tailgate wasn't square in it's apperture and wouldn't close by itself ....

Reactions: Mistake Not
View attachment 908906View attachment 908907View attachment 908908
Difficult to see, but there is a small dent, a large dent/crease in tailgate and the PPF on the n/s/r door/arch had blue bubbles/lumps underneath. Wasn't bothered by the PPF, but with the damage on the tailgate and the fact that the tailgate wasn't square in it's apperture and wouldn't close by itself ....
Ridiculous you were 100% right to reject - hopefully you get a quick response from Tesla and, as others have said, you should be compensated for a wasted journey at least. Local SC should have clocked that and flagged it before you made the journey.

Any complaints, concerns like this go straight to the deleted folder and they will never get back to you, in your case they should have at least informed you prior to collection and now you wasted time going there you should be at least compensated for the day.

Most fans will probably still disagree but in my opinion not even apologising to customers or getting back to them about issues such as this is a poor way to treat customers, regardless of how big their order book is.

I would expect them to be compensating for the wasted day, sounds unlikely but if you can find someone responsible it isn't out of the question, I would be contacting your local Tesla store and see what they say but just make sure you speak to someone who has some authority
The Tesla reps @ Bluewater we're really understanding and apologetic and have since emailed me asking for receipts for our lunch and fuel bill, and our bank details to refund us! At least a partial result...
My Tesla app is also giving estimated delivery of a new car as Feb 20th to March 3rd.... So not too long to wait!

Reactions: Rooster6655
Ordered 30/01, transferred to Lease company on 07/02 so I can no longer see my cars EDD in my account but previous EDD was 19-31 March. Was on the chat to Tesla today, I have been matched with a vehicle and will get ‘next steps’ soon. Trying to gauge if that means my EDD will come forward, any idea at what point the vehicle allocation takes place?
Thanks

My vehicle is to be delivered on 03rd March but as yet I’ve no reg assigned. Spoke with Tesla chat but they say no vehicle reg available as yet. Should I be concerned given it’s only 12 days till delivery date?
Seems a bit weird, I’m delivery on 2nd March and have my reg and vin (got them on 2nd Feb). Maybe different UK regions / SC’s work different? Keep the faith!

Ordered MY RWD Black with White interior through salary sacrifice at work on 8th Feb. Initially received an EDD of 1st March from Arval, they then told me Tesla would be in touch. I’ve heard nothing until yesterday when Tesla text to say

“A vehicle is not currently assigned to your order. Once a vehicle is available and assigned to your order will reach out to you and we will then organise a delivery. Your delivery ETA is April 2023 however this is subject to vehicle availability. Please reach out to your lease company for further delivery estimations.”

Doesn’t sound to positive. Is it likely to be April? Very little communication from either Arval or Tesla.

Thanks
Hello mate, do you happen to work for the NHS ? Thanks.

Received my VIN and Reg number by text a couple of weeks ago and delivery scheduled for 10th March. I am on a lease and so the app is empty. Is there much in the way of comms or activity between now and delivery day or do I just wait until I hear from the company delivering the vehicle on the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.