Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E70F94BF-83CD-49E9-8A48-E5552FDBFEFF.jpeg

Took MY delivery today at Manchester. Moderately busy, but process was smooth. Still loads of vehicle to be delivered.

This was my process :
Placed and order on the company (NHS) website.
Order approved by the manager
Changed car as I was previously going towards ICE
New car approved and ordered on the 16/02
Went on Tesla website, checked stock, placed an order with Tesla so I get an RN
Contacted leasing company, told them to change their RN with my RN.
Leasing company payed
Monday, this week got a new RN with delivery option
Opted for collection on the 01/03 as there were no delivery slots until 20/03
Got the REG yesterday
On the train atm towards Brent Cross with the family to pick up the car.

Hope this helps.

There has been a rollercoaster of emotions all this time, plus (and it is not an understatement ) about 8 hours in the calls with various individuals from Tesla/Kinto/NHS.

But finally I beat the system and got the car faster than October when the leasing company wanted to deliver.
Our car via NHS / KINTO is due for delivery on Monday. How long did you have to wait for the car to show up in the app on your account?

Got my delivery a lot for tomorrow - 11.30 via driiveme - so guessing it’s a driven delivery not transported. Not too fussed as I’m fairly close to the Glasgow SC it will be coming from.

Good luck to this collecting / receiving today - remember we want pics and info!
I have a feeling ours will be driven delivered too, but we're very close to Tesla MCR anyway.. could probably drop the driver back there 🤣

Reactions: Mistake Not
Quick question regarding registration.

I have midnight silver metallic MY, when registering with dvla, the Color is mentioned as grey. I do understand both are essentially same, would any issue arise as invoice and registration mention different thing for colour of vehicle?

And she’s here. We named her, Sonic. Drove for a few miles, now charging (albeit slow) for free at Costco Watford. Haven’t setup anything on her as I am waiting to get home and update as Apple Music is not there yet. Other than that, nothing to report, very smooth and very busy in Brent Cross, I think they were about 50 new Tesla owners today. Nothing on the paint, panels. All was fine. And here is a pic with her… thanks a lot for your help.
Glad it went smootly as we will be picking up our MYLR on Saturday from Brent Cross and I am expecting it to be very busy. How much charge did the car have on pickup?

Lovely stuff mate. 24 hours for me yet haha. How did the delivery process go? Am I right in thinking it’s a lease? If so, have you access in the app yet and premium connectivity?
Hi. Yea I’m Sal sac lease via LeasePlan.
Delivery process was good - via a service called driiveme.com. Got a text yesterday to confirm 11.30 delivery but then a call from the driver about 8.40 this morning to say he was just picking up the car and would be with me 9.30-10

He, apparently, had to check the car over to ensure no issues (I assume on behalf of the lease Co) - all fine. No issues at all.

I got an email from Tesla this morning with a document I had to electronically sign and submit to confirm delivery of the car and allow app access (within 24 hours). Signed and submitted about 10.30 but don’t have app access as yet. Guessing it might be an overnight process or the lease Co has to do something.

Plenty of other stuff to play with in the meantime 😀

Came with about 37% charge I think - circa 100 mile range.

Delivery process was good - via a service called driiveme.com. Got a text yesterday to confirm 11.30 delivery but then a call from the driver about 8.40 this morning to say he was just picking up the car and would be with me 9.30-10

He, apparently, had to check the car over to ensure no issues (I assume on behalf of the lease Co) - all fine. No issues at all.

I got an email from Tesla this morning with a document I had to electronically sign and submit to confirm delivery of the car and allow app access (within 24 hours). Signed and submitted about 10.30 but don’t have app access as yet. Guessing it might be an overnight process or the lease Co has to do something.

Oh. And no premium connectivity - assume I’ll get the trial / option for that once I have app access.

Thanks mate, really appreciate the response. Mines via leaseplan too. Had the text yday that deliv will be 8am - end of day. Hopefully I’ll have a text at some point today confirming the delivery company.

Enjoy the car!!!

Reactions: Mistake Not

I will be interested to see how long it takes for app access to be granted, and whether or not you have to give the lease co any nudges 🤔

Reactions: waltonmark
Status
Not open for further replies.