Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my VIN and number plate last week for my MYRWD ordered back in July!!!(long story)
Looking at theVIN it shows it’s a 2024 car. Does anybody know if these will be the 2024 refresh model with the black wheel trims, new led dash lighting and the revised 0-60?
That update appears to be for China only at the moment. We aren't going to know when it applies to the UK until updated cars start showing up.

Hey all!

Ordered a MYRWD couple days ago in the 10th. Done via my company with Tusker.

Got a VIN almost immediately and a reg number appeared today.

No EDD appearing in the app currently. Initially it was 5th -20th dec but this seemed to disappear after a couple days.

What does this all mean in terms of EDD ?

Hey all!

Ordered a MYRWD couple days ago in the 10th. Done via my company with Tusker.

Got a VIN almost immediately and a reg number appeared today.

No EDD appearing in the app currently. Initially it was 5th -20th dec but this seemed to disappear after a couple days.

What does this all mean in terms of EDD ?
My EDD was the same as yours, it changed today to show no date, but delivery confirmed as my home address. I ordered through work last week and it shows on the Tesla app as ordered date 13th Dec.

Ah ok,

excellent if that’s the case. So if it does arrive on the 4th, how long does it take after that for delivery. Or for me personally I’m going to try and collect as I live in Southampton.
Ship arrives on the 4th, most people are getting theirs delivered on the 12th/13th...

No chance you can pick up from the dock, the cars will be taken to a Tesla location and have their UK bits added... Cars don't come ready to deliver, they have things to be fitted and number plates to be added.

Small update from me and timeline to date on order of my MY.

Ordered 5.11
VIN and reg confirmed within first few days.
Text received today 20.11 confirming Delivery date of 06.12
Looks like i might be able to collect directly , awaiting final confirmation on that but won’t be any sooner.

Ordered 5.11
Looks like i might be able to collect directly , awaiting final confirmation on that but won’t be any sooner.

That's a great timeline... Are you going through a lease company or direct with Tesla?

Ordered 5.11
Wow! good news!

I have to wait a week longer than you, even though the car is on the same ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.