Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a MY LR in Silver/White interior. Absolutely standard. ALD automotive claiming they are all good on their side, via NHSFleet at least.

Got an email from head of regional Tesla operations today saying I should expect a car in the next week or two but nothing showing on the app.
Sounds weird..

As of now there is one on their inventory: https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/invento...PREMIUM_WHITE&arrangeby=plh&zip=GL51&range=25

It says 'in transit - arriving soon' .,.

There is literally no reason I can think of that your lease company couldn't reserve that one, then simply add you as a driver and Tesla would follow on from there..

Unless they are one of 'those' lease companies that only buy residual stock at a discount from the manufacturer, so basically you are right at the back of queue and you have to wait for unsold inventory before the order is fulfilled..

Who knows! but good luck!

Sounds weird..

As of now there is one on their inventory: https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/invento...PREMIUM_WHITE&arrangeby=plh&zip=GL51&range=25

It says 'in transit - arriving soon' .,.

There is literally no reason I can think of that your lease company couldn't reserve that one, then simply add you as a driver and Tesla would follow on from there..

Unless they are one of 'those' lease companies that only buy residual stock at a discount from the manufacturer, so basically you are right at the back of queue and you have to wait for unsold inventory before the order is fulfilled..

Who knows! but good luck!
The reason Tesla gives is there may be cars in the UK, but they don’t transfer cars between delivery locations. If Birmingham/NEC don’t have one I just have to wait.

It’s ALD automotive who have delivered cars via NHSFleet in 2 weeks (according to posts on this site, some recent).

Tbf I got my Model 3 in June 2020 within 6 weeks of order via NHSFleet but that was VW finance.

1701773000191.png

Assuming this is the carrier my MYP is on, for collection this time next week. - Almost arrived in Southhampton, after nearly a month at sea.

Reactions: IAmBoony
I’m collecting my MY tomorrow from Southampton. I ordered it November 10th. So have always assumed it’s in the Glovis Splendor. But if that’s the case, does leave me wondering how I can get mine so soon after the ship docks but other people , like you, will not get theirs for another week.

I’m collecting my MY tomorrow from Southampton. I ordered it November 10th. So have always assumed it’s in the Glovis Splendor. But if that’s the case, does leave me wondering how I can get mine so soon after the ship docks but other people , like you, will not get theirs for another week.
That does seem a quick turnaround, maybe because you are collecting from Southampton. I'm picking mine up next Wedensday from the NEC, can't wait :)

How did your collection go? How many Tesla's were there?

Status
Not open for further replies.