Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small update from me and timeline to date on order of my MY.

Ordered 5.11
VIN and reg confirmed within first few days.
Text received today 20.11 confirming Delivery date of 06.12
Looks like i might be able to collect directly , awaiting final confirmation on that but won’t be any sooner.
I have now arranged to collect it on the 6th. I think someone earlier in the thread said collection is not possible but Tesla were happy to let me collect. Obviously living in Southampton this option is easy!

Just signed up!

I got the Text from Tesla today for my MYLR, similar VIN to others (C20000 serial) and 14th December delivery date.

Great thread, amazing to be able to track the boat, nice touch, certainly I'm 1000% more informed than our current ID.3 order we made 2 years ago!

Reactions: IAmBoony
Ordered through NHSFleet, ALD Automotive placed the order on June 2nd 2023. No sign of the VIN or any car allocation :mad:

General manager (Tesla UK) has been less than helpful, apparently, car allocation is automated and nobody can do anything, either wait or cancel.

I guess they haven't made a Silver/White one in 6 months!

• Disagree
Reactions: IAmBoony
Ordered through NHSFleet, ALD Automotive placed the order on June 2nd 2023. No sign of the VIN or any car allocation :mad:

General manager (Tesla UK) has been less than helpful, apparently, car allocation is automated and nobody can do anything, either wait or cancel.

What did you order? That’s not good at all

What model/variant have you ordered?

If it's a Model Y then these are always in transit or stock, just check on the inventory (https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/inventory/new/my?PAINT=WHITE&arrangeby=relevance&range=0)

I suspect the lease company are the issue, I ordered through our SS Scheme 2 weeks ago, had a reservation number within days, and VIN/Reg last week just a bog standard MY LR in midnight silver.

What model/variant have you ordered?

If it's a Model Y then these are always in transit or stock, just check on the inventory (https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/inventory/new/my?PAINT=WHITE&arrangeby=relevance&range=0)

I suspect the lease company are the issue, I ordered through our SS Scheme 2 weeks ago, had a reservation number within days, and VIN/Reg last week just a bog standard MY LR in midnight silver.

It is a MY LR in Silver/White interior. Absolutely standard. ALD automotive claiming they are all good on their side, via NHSFleet at least.

Got an email from head of regional Tesla operations today saying I should expect a car in the next week or two but nothing showing on the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.