Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Accessory suppliers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You will more than likely have to pay more on customs and/or VAT. If you selected DHL, in next day or so you may get a dodgy sounding call from DHL UK number to say that you will receive a text with instructions on how to pay the invoice. Suggest when that happens, or you get the text, follow the link I put above and pay up. From my own experience, it could have been much worse - some of these companies do have a habit of slapping disproportional handling charges on customs charges.
Just cheked it was ups expidited any difference?

No idea. I personally hate it when anyone sends anything to me by UPS - best they can offer tracking wise is "by end of day" with no definition that I can see what that actually means. And my opinion of their more convenient pickup/dropoff points (often corner shop or petrol station) are chaotic and its not surprising that some companies refuse to deliver to them.

At least DHL on redeliver offered three redelivery time slot options - shame they came 30 minutes early to the timeslot I picked and it was only me cancelling my morning plans "just in case" that I was in when it was redelivered. Worth saying that first delivery was a day earlier than their delivery estimate so I had it in my possession less than 6 days of ordering and could have been 5 had I been in on first dropoff. I thought, apart from dodgy sounding phone call and early delivery, that DHL was pretty smooth customs wise.