Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SOLD

Abstract Ocean Hidden Storage Tray for Model 3 & Y (gen. 2 centre console 2021 onwards) - £10 posted
Used for a couple of months but now I store some bigger bits and pieces in the centre console so this isn't useful anymore. Good condition and all works as intended. It is handy for effectively adding another 'shelf' or layer in the deep front centre console area to segregate storage.

hidden storage 1.jpg

hidden storage 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLD

Official Rimetrix wheel trims, used for approx. 20k miles before I decided to powder coat the original alloys instead. 2 of the trims have kerb scuff marks/damage (not noticeable over 10ft away to be honest) however the other 2 are in great condition. Could be used as a whole set obviously but could also provide two replacement trims for someone who’s damaged two themselves previously.

rimetrix 1.jpg

rimetrix 2.jpg

rimetrix 3.jpg

rimetrix 4.jpg

rimetrix 5.jpg

rimetrix 6.jpg

rimetrix 7.jpg

SOLD

Brake caliper covers for Tesla Model 3 (may fit Model Y but I couldn’t be sure and I wouldn’t know how to check). Used for approx. 20k miles before I decided to paint the original calipers instead. Used without any issues and quite liked the look of the larger calipers to be honest. They all have light wear and tear but it is not noticeable when fitted to the car, especially as they’re partially obscured by whatever wheel trim you have fitted. Includes extra/spare TESLA lettering decals.

brake covers 1.jpg

brake covers 3.jpg
brake covers 2.jpg

brake covers 4.jpg

SOLD

Model 3 & Y Steering Wheel Weight - £12 posted

Used to great effect to stop the annoying ‘hold wheel’ nagging when using autopilot. In great condition and perfect working order. However I don’t do many motorway miles anymore so it’s not much use to me anymore.

steering wheel weight 1.jpg

steering wheel weight 2.jpg

SOLD

OBD Splitter - £10 posted

Used to have two OBD devices plugged in and working at the same time – I had an OBD Link and a S3XY Buttons Commander device both plugged in as the early version of the S3XY Buttons Commander didn’t support ScanMyTesla. Great condition and perfect working order.

obd splittter.jpg

SOLD

Type 2 Tethered 7.5m Charging Cable - £70 posted
Taken off a PodPoint charger after only a month or two or of light use (I replaced with an EVChargeKing Tesla button cable). Great condition and perfect working order. Can be installed in any tethered charge point to replace a faulty cable, change from a type 1 cable or to get longer cable for ease of charging.

type 2 tethered cable 1.jpg

type 2 tethered cable 2.jpg

type 2 tethered cable 3.jpg

SOLD

Official Tesla Merchandise: Mugs x2, Baseball Cap, Travel Mug, Thermos Bottle, Red/Black Tesla Tote Bags x2 - £50 posted

Various official Tesla merchandise, given to me by way of apology for repeated poor service at a service centre. Never used, and not of much use to me. All in original packaging and as new condition. Great gift for a Tesla fan.

tesla cap.jpg

tesla mugs.jpg

tesla travel cup & bottle.jpg

WANTED

Has anyone got a rear parcel shelf, black, for a December 2018 Model S that they want to sell?

I only really need the left hand side bracket that locates the shelf on the runners, its missing from my newly acquired car. So if you've got just the bracket that would be ideal.

Please PM if you can help!

Thanks

Buttons are Sold

I've got a 6 S3XY Buttons + Commander OBD for sale. I've pulled the buttons off carefully and they are still sticky but so you may need to re-fix with new 3M tape. Product Link Here

Will accept £75 + postage. Or collect from Derbyshire (near Belper)

s3xy.jpg

I've also got a brand new Spigden screen protector which was never installed. Product Link Here. Will accept £15 + postage. Or again collect from Derbyshire.

screen.jpg

Free stuff!

I've got a few things I'm happy to give away (together or individually) for anyone who can come pick up from Brighton.

New for Model 3
  1. Rim protectors for 20" performance wheels (black on black)
  2. Model 3 door sill PPF protector (goes over the Model 3 silver logo on front door sills).
Used for Model 3 (pre "facelift")
  1. Taptes Wireless Charger for console
  2. Another Wireless Charger for console (works with Max sized iPhones; previous one didn't)
  3. Hub with storage for SSD (SSD not included)
    Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 15.14.56.png

2022 & Later Model 3/Y
  1. Performance pedal covers (bought them but then didn't use)

I won't have the time to package and post, so let me know if you're near Brighton, and I'll be happy to give them away.

Rimetrix Model 3 Orbital Satin Black Wheel Covers x4

REDUCED TO £55 posted

Official Rimetrix wheel trims, used for approx. 20k miles before I decided to powder coat the original alloys instead. 2 of the trims have kerb scuff marks/damage (not noticeable over 10ft away to be honest) however the other 2 are in great condition. Could be used as a whole set obviously but could also provide two replacement trims for someone who’s damaged two themselves previously.

View attachment 974429
View attachment 974430
View attachment 974431
View attachment 974432
View attachment 974433
View attachment 974434
View attachment 974435
I would like these please if still available .

Buttons are Sold

I've got a 6 S3XY Buttons + Commander OBD for sale. I've pulled the buttons off carefully and they are still sticky but so you may need to re-fix with new 3M tape. Product Link Here

Will accept £75 + postage. Or collect from Derbyshire (near Belper)

View attachment 978098

I've also got a brand new Spigden screen protector which was never installed. Product Link Here. Will accept £15 + postage. Or again collect from Derbyshire.

View attachment 978099
I’ll take the screen if you can include postage for £15.

Thanks

For sale Official Tesla Model Y and 2017-2023 Model 3 Console Accessory Trays
IMG_6306.JPG

Condition:
As new, no signs of wear or tear. Bought direct from the Tesla store. More details here.
Price: £15 shipped via tracked and signed for within the UK or £11 collected in person from Bath.

Payment via PayPal Gift or Bank transfer.