Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NOW SOLD

For Sale: 4x Tesla Model 3 Aero 18" Wheels and Michelin CrossClimate2 all season/winter tyres with Tesla bluetooth TPMS sensors - £975

Selling a full set of genuine Tesla Model 3 Aero 18" wheels with CrossClimate2 all season/winter tyres mounted. This set includes bluetooth TPMS sensors compatible with late 2020+ (refresh) Model 3. Selling because I purchased a Model Y to replace my Model 3.

CrossClimate2 all season/winter tyres are 3PMSF and M&S rated. Ranked #1 in Tyre Reviews 2023 All Season Tyre Test: 2023 24 Tyre Reviews All Season Tyre Test - Tyre Reviews and Tests
  • Size: 235 / 45 R18
  • Driven approximately 4,000 miles
  • Tyre tread depth ~6 mm
  • Wheels have been refreshed to repair minor kerb rash. Condition is excellent.
  • Center caps included
  • Aero wheel covers not included
Collection from London area only.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

tesla-wheels-1-jpeg.996236

Attachments

• Tesla Wheels  - 1.jpeg
    Tesla Wheels - 1.jpeg
    428.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Tesla Wheels  - 2.jpeg
    Tesla Wheels - 2.jpeg
    421.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Tesla Wheels  - 3.jpeg
    Tesla Wheels - 3.jpeg
    411.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Tesla Wheels  - 4.jpeg
    Tesla Wheels - 4.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Tesla Wheels  - 5.jpeg
    Tesla Wheels - 5.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Tesla Wheels  - 6.jpeg
    Tesla Wheels - 6.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 36
  • Tesla Wheels  - 7.jpeg
    Tesla Wheels - 7.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale: 4x Tesla Model 3 Aero 18" Wheels and Michelin CrossClimate2 all season/winter tyres with Tesla bluetooth TPMS sensors - £975

Selling a full set of genuine Tesla Model 3 Aero 18" wheels with CrossClimate2 all season/winter tyres mounted. This set includes bluetooth TPMS sensors compatible with late 2020+ (refresh) Model 3. Selling because I purchased a Model Y to replace my Model 3.

CrossClimate2 all season/winter tyres are 3PMSF and M&S rated. Ranked #1 in Tyre Reviews 2023 All Season Tyre Test: 2023 24 Tyre Reviews All Season Tyre Test - Tyre Reviews and Tests
  • Tyre tread depth ~6 mm
  • Center caps included

Reducing to £900

Selling a Tesla Model S 21” Sonic Carbon Turbine wheel and tyre package!
All items are in excellent condition, wheels were all refurbished 9 months ago, center caps are all new and the tyres have only been used for c. 3,500 miles approximately 8-9mm (they were fitted this summer so it will be a couple of years before you have to replace them!) and with alloygators for kerb protection.
The Hankook iON evo are specifically tailored for electric vehicles, but also equipped with the best for range, performance, low noise, wet grip and handling.
Package includes:
4x Tesla Turbine 21” wheels
4x Hankook iON evo EV tyres
4 x tyre pressure sensors TPMS
4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
4 X alloygators
Price: £2,600 - REDUCED to £2000

This has now been reduced to £2000!

Selling Tesla Car Center Console Cover Kit for Model 3/Y 2021 and older - clear matt (new*). This center console cover fits to Tesla Model 3/Y year 2021 and older (it will not fit the earlier models!). It consists of two pieces of thin but strong ABS material in a shape of the center console. Bottom has a sticky side, both sides are covered with a protective paper, which you will need to peel off. It is not a film wrap, but a thin plastic cover that sticks to the console surface. Therefore, it is much easier to install - there should be no problems with squeezing small bubbles like you have with the film wrap. It is also much more durable rather than the film wrap.

It is in matt clear (transparent) color and is designed to protect the original console material from scratches and stains. Both parts are brand new, but I peeled off a small corner to check the color (this is why the condition is new with a *). The sticky side is intact and both parts have not been used. Here is ebay link where you can see the photos.

I am selling it because I received it in a different color from what I ordered and I do not need it in matt clear (transparent). To clarify, it is not a completely see-through material, but very thin matt clear plastic - check the photos of the peeled off corners that I did against various backgrounds.

Any questions, pls DM me. Thank you!

• Tyre tread depth ~6 mm
  • Center caps included

Hi Paul I would likw to purchase these wheels & tyres if still available. Not sure how to contact you directly? my emai is chrsbrc at gmail dot com thanks Chris

GEN 2 TESLA WALL CHRGER.
Hi. I have installed a Gen 3 charger so i have a Gen 2 wall charger for sale. £75 ovno. It was installed in feb 2020 and has been perfect in operation. Sold as spares due to regulations. PM me if interested you will have to collect or willing to travel a reasonable distance from Chester/ Wirral area to meet halfway. Cheers.

Free stuff!

I've got a few things I'm happy to give away (together or individually) for anyone who can come pick up from Brighton.

New for Model 3
  1. Rim protectors for 20" performance wheels (black on black)
  2. Model 3 door sill PPF protector (goes over the Model 3 silver logo on front door sills).
Used for Model 3 (pre "facelift")
  1. Taptes Wireless Charger for console
  2. Another Wireless Charger for console (works with Max sized iPhones; previous one didn't)
  3. Hub with storage for SSD (SSD not included)
    View attachment 978952

2022 & Later Model 3/Y
  1. Performance pedal covers (bought them but then didn't use)

I won't have the time to package and post, so let me know if you're near Brighton, and I'll be happy to give them away.
I’ve still got most of this, if anyone is interested!

GEN 2 TESLA WALL CHRGER.
Hi. I have installed a Gen 3 charger so i have a Gen 2 wall charger for sale. £75 ovno. It was installed in feb 2020 and has been perfect in operation. Sold as spares due to regulations. PM me if interested you will have to collect or willing to travel a reasonable distance from Chester/ Wirral area to meet halfway. Cheers.
NOW SOLD