Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK to France in a M3 - Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not impressed..OK so you can go long distances on motorway networks - we all know that. No planning? Don't believe it - you need to be sure that at destination you can charge easily for local trips if you really want to see the countryside and as for stress-free - he had a co-driver so the whole thing is nonsense as is the environmental friendliness of takeaway coffee in a disposable cup. And no build quality issues made me laugh.😈

2 weeks back I drove from London to Wroclaw (Poland), 1014 miles (as I had to take a detour to avoid Belgium and Netherlands) and it took me 23hrs!

760 miles in this video...is it meant to be on par with a trip to the moon? :D

It's a "light weight" video simply intended to demonstrate that having an EV needn't stop you making the kind of summer holiday trips that people in the UK would routinely expect their family car to be capable off. Many people wrongly assume it's not feasible. Unless people have family connections in Poland that's not a typical trip so would be meaningless to most people. It wasn't about setting records but yes ... you travelled much further .. so you win. Congratulations. 👏🙂

Reactions: Alistairuk and Mr H
2 weeks back I drove from London to Wroclaw (Poland), 1014 miles (as I had to take a detour to avoid Belgium and Netherlands) and it took me 23hrs!

Why I live in Texas, and some ol' boy here mentioned that he can get in his car and two hours later he's still on his own property

I told him that I used to have a car like that

oh the old ones are the good ones

caveat: I *might* have started drinking already!

Last edited: