TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ultra White seats in Design Studio

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by HankLloydRight, Sep 23, 2016.

1. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

I noticed a slight change in the data from Tesla that UWS are now available in the Design Studio for P90D and P100D. Is this a new thing or has that choice been there and I just missed it?

If I ever buy another MS (which is not anytime soon!), I'd probably go for the UWS. I had them in my BMW Z4 I sold right before getting the MS, and they were awesome.

I also noticed that perforated/ventilated seats might be pending as an option but not yet available as far as I can tell (I don't want to pull a wk057 and say too much now).

2. sunilsf

sunilsf Member

Relatively new (past 3 weeks or so)... looks like they are moving to have the same seats across X and S (not just color, but design too).
    Wish they were available across the S line... probably just a matter of time.

• Like x 1
  3. HumanGenome

HumanGenome Member

I just realized the white seats don't have the ventilation as an option (that's what I ordered) - crap..

4. Robbit

Robbit Member

If I can get white seats in a 60D then I may just order that instead of waiting for a 3. Hope this update comes to all MS's!