Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to upgrade to FSD through Tesla website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am unable to upgrade from Enhanced Autopilot to Full Self Driving through the Tesla website. The Proceed To Checkout button is disabled and it says "No upgrades are available at this time". Does anyone else have this problem? I'd like to upgrade before the price jumps back to $4,000.

Attachments

• FSD_Upgrade_Disabled.JPG
    FSD_Upgrade_Disabled.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 102
Check your vehicle profile as it sounds like they think you already have FSD.
If not, contact Tesla...........

I have a different problem:
Even though we have EAP, it isn't giving me the FSD upgrade price. Instead they are offering to sell be AP and then FSD.
Any other EAP-ers facing the same issue? We got our car in July

Currently on hold....

Even though we have EAP, it isn't giving me the FSD upgrade price. Instead they are offering to sell be AP and then FSD.

Currently on hold....

Yes, I had your exact problem. I've had EAP since December ( bought after delivery) but it doesn't show on my Account page under "options". ( I never realized this until the FSD price rollercoaster fun.).

So I used the "chat" feature and explained that I already have Enhanced Auto Pilot, and would like my account updated. The next day the price for FSD showed the $2k correct price, but my account still fails to show I have EAP... baby steps..

Yes, I had your exact problem. I've had EAP since December ( bought after delivery) but it doesn't show on my Account page under "options". ( I never realized this until the FSD price rollercoaster fun.).

So I used the "chat" feature and explained that I already have Enhanced Auto Pilot, and would like my account updated. The next day the price for FSD showed the $2k correct price, but my account still fails to show I have EAP... baby steps..

I can't ever get the chat to appear. Very weird.

Currently on hold....

I ran into same problem. Chat and email did not help despite having long chat with assurances it will be fixed in day. I had to call Tesla support number, and it took them 1 days to fix the issue. If you really want it, it is good idea to call.

Reactions: Runnergirl