TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Unofficial Metallic Silver Photo Thread *Not 56k friendly*

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by tdiggity, Feb 28, 2013.

1. tdiggity

tdiggity Member

I think a dedicated thread for each color is better than the sticky'd photo gallery. We shouldn't rely on another site to host the pics, or a single thread to post all colors in. There's plenty of usefulness in having dedicated color threads. If mods disagree, please combine with the sticky'd thread.

My S - P85 with Silver 21"ers. I initially wanted White, but saw a test vehicle in Silver and switched the very next hour.

IMG_7846.jpg
    IMG_7849.jpg
    IMG_7850.jpg
    IMG_7852.jpg
    IMG_7860.jpg
    IMG_7862.jpg

Attached Files:

2. grisnjam

grisnjam P6316

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

The flat underbelly shot. <3

4. HFh

HFh Member

I have to say that the P85 badging looks good.

5. bbamrah

bbamrah Member

Must say looks great. Of course I ordered silver with silver 21's as well. Delivery hopefully within next 2 weeks.

6. contaygious

contaygious Active Member

Silvers look great! Love the cf and the badge. I would have done silver if I didn't get white with dark wheels.