Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance High Efficiency Spoiler Reviews?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any experience with the UP high efficiency spoiler? I'm not terribly worried about efficiency "gains" or anything like that, but I'd love to see photos of it other than what's on the UP site. Appears to be backordered and with my Y coming this month I'm debating if I order this and wait or go with another brand that could ship sooner.

Anyone have any experience with the UP high efficiency spoiler? I'm not terribly worried about efficiency "gains" or anything like that, but I'd love to see photos of it other than what's on the UP site. Appears to be backordered and with my Y coming this month I'm debating if I order this and wait or go with another brand that could ship sooner.
I got the front lip and spoiler. Lip gave me average 10wh/mi and the spoiler gave me 15wh/mi better efficiency. Model 3 on 20s and 255 falken fk452 (sticky tires) and under 300 wh/mi

Lip (-10wh/mi) + Spoiler (-5wh/mi) = 15wh/mi total improvement? Or did the spoiler give you an additional 15wh/mi improvement?
My front lip was 10 and and rear added another 15. So 25 wh/mi efficiency gained. I posted this pic on another thread but during Tesla Corsa a car with the spoiler went into the dirt. You can clearly see the dust and airflow above the car so Unpluggeds CFD testing isn’t a lie.
BB3C6CE9-3E2A-48AF-9792-C2AF39F2AC9D.jpeg