Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Up Close HD video of Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In this video, the RC definitely appears to have tinted windows.

It's even more apparent on the rear window.

Here are a couple of stills from the video, tinted RC vs non-tinted S

IMG_0274.jpg
IMG_0276.jpg

Super excited I got to witness and record a Model 3 up close! In a thunderstorm no less... Thought you guys might want to see this. I saw it from the front and up close in person the new front end design looks great IMO. Let me know if you have any questions, there was definitely a puck shaped sensor on back trunk lid and another antenna hanging below the back bumper with some wiring. Chase car was a model S with a lot of pelican cases and gear in back of the model S. Also when my friend and I arrived to the SC which is at the Cincinnati Tesla store, there was an enclosed trailer leaving the lot like he had just dropped them off to charge and then depart on a long term test drive perhaps...

Instagram post by Jordan Hart • Apr 29, 2017 at 4:13am UTC
Please upload to YouTube so it can be in HD! :)

In this video, the RC definitely appears to have tinted windows.

It's even more apparent on the rear window.

Here are a couple of stills from the video, tinted RC vs non-tinted S

View attachment 224921 View attachment 224922
Oh yeah it was heavily tinted... Or else I would have tried to film inside. I guess I should have tried one of the door handles

@DrivingTheFuture - Great catch, congrats! What it is impression of size of the car in real life? It looks quite massive and mascular on the video! Like it! Any impression of exterior built quality? Know it was a pissing rain, but still :)..

They need to get some real miles on these pre-production cars, we will se more and more of them out everyday, exciting!
The build quality in person looks stunning possibly even better than our model X, it also had functioning windows that slid up and down when he briefly opened the door and I saw interior door Pockets built in. After seeing it up close AND from the front which I was too she'll shocked to record fast enough, I can confirm it looks fantastic in person and has an aggressive stance.