Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update Checks Not Occuring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else having the issue where your Tesla is unable to check for an update (even after 24 hours)? I have two Model 3s (one on 2024.3.25 and one on 2024.14.6), and neither has checked for an update since June 2nd. I have tried reboots, hard shutdowns, recycled my wifi router and using my cell phone hotspot.

IMG_1424.jpeg

IMG_1425.jpeg

Reactions: Cyber_Kars
Anyone else having the issue where your Tesla is unable to check for an update (even after 24 hours)? I have two Model 3s (one on 2024.3.25 and one on 2024.14.6), and neither has checked for an update since June 2nd. I have tried reboots, hard shutdowns, recycled my wifi router and using my cell phone hotspot.

View attachment 1054646
View attachment 1054647

I have the same issue. And I was seeing check update showed up yesterday but it remained the same afterwards.
IMG_6287.jpeg

Reactions: blancmik
Both of my cars are on 2024.3.25, and I’ve always been able to force an update check after 24 hours by rebooting and then going to Controls > Software. Not sure why it isn’t working for you, since you’re on the same build. Maybe a temporary issue with Tesla’s servers?

I think it must be the power of complaining on this forum, but after a morning drive both cars were able to check. No update, but they could check. Must have been something going on at Tesla as I saw a few threads on Twitter having the same issue. 🤞12.4.1 comes soon 😎