Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Background. I preordered about two years ago. Not a day one reservation but a few months after. In late June when the website opened up for everyone I pulled the trigger and ordered a P3D with black seats in red with spoiler and wheel upgrades. No autopilot for now, will update to that down the road.

My order said August 18 to October 18th until a few days ago. Now it says Estimated Delivery by October 18th.

So my question is did it get pushed back or am I still in the window? This last leg of the wait is killer, and I keep hearing about more and more people getting theirs very quickly or getting calls from Tesla days later.

Has anyone else had a similar update to their order page?

I'm showing Sept 18 - Nov 18 date range... I'd take October for sure at this point. Reserved: 11-11-16, order placed 07-03-18.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Premium Interior
  • Premium Black
  • Enhanced Autopilot
Waiting on Delivery date to be established...

I'd recommend getting approved with a credit union that will do it without a VIN, then using lightstream to beat the rate. If you are lucky, you will get an unsecured loan, and can get the money deposited into your account and pay with a cashiers check.
My biggest concern is that the full cost of the car might differ, car tax, than what is quoted to me on my Tesla order page.