Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UPDATED POLL: What tire was your 22 inch Model X delivered with? (new with US/EU options in poll)

What tyres were your Model X 22 inch delivered with?

• US PxxD(L) with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • US PxxD(L) with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • US xxD with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • US xxD with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • EU PxxD(L) with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EU PxxD(L) with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • EU xxD with 22" Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • EU xxD with 22" Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is an extension of this thread: What tire was your 22 inch Model X delivered with?

As there might be EU and US people in this forum I need to update the poll with US/EU options... I also add the P/non-P to differentiate between performance and non-performance cars, just to see if there is any difference there...

US = US + Canada
EU = Europe
PxxD(L) = performance variant (P90D, P90DL, P100DL)
xxD = non-performance variant (60D, 75D, 90D)

I just saw your other post and your confusion about which tire is the performance tire and which is the AS. The Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico is the AS the Goodyear Eagle F1 is the Summer Performance tire.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Scorpion+Zero+Asimmetrico

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Eagle+F1+Asymmetric+SUV-4X4

Thanks for posting the links... What is actually a All-Season Tire? :) You drive with it in snow as well?

Does tirerack.com have any ratings as the EU-rating have for energy consumption? The EU rating is E for Goodyear, and C for Pirelli based on the information I have gotten from their web sites, and from tyre shops here in Sweden.

Not necessarily. They are both 22" tires. The real range difference is between 20" and 22" tires. It's about rolling resistance and low profile tires (the 22's in this case) are going to be worse.

On my winter tyres I'm going to put 9x21 most probably all around, with Nokian Hakkapelita R2 SUV 265/40R21 Nordic Friction Tyres... The energy consumption is actually C-graded as well. I expected a Nordic Friction Tyre to have worse energy consumption rating than summer tyres...

Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 SUV - Winter Tyres / Nokian Tyres

Thanks for posting the links... What is actually a All-Season Tire? :) You drive with it in snow as well?

Does tirerack.com have any ratings as the EU-rating have for energy consumption? The EU rating is E for Goodyear, and C for Pirelli based on the information I have gotten from their web sites, and from tyre shops here in Sweden.
Also known as a No-Season tire. It is a compromise for Americans who are too lazy to swap to a proper winter tire when needed, and too cheap to use proper summer tires.

Yes, I'm being somewhat sarcastic. They are tires that are fine for many folks that don't really see any REAL winter weather. I'm not surprised you wouldn't know what they are seeing that you live in Sweden. :cool:;)

Winter & Snow Tires vs. All Season Tires | Bridgestone Tires

Reactions: Tes La Ferrari
Also known as a No-Season tire. It is a compromise for Americans who are too lazy to swap to a proper winter tire when needed, and too cheap to use proper summer tires.

Yes, I'm being somewhat sarcastic. They are tires that are fine for many folks that don't really see any REAL winter weather. I'm not surprised you wouldn't know what they are seeing that you live in Sweden. :cool:;)

Winter & Snow Tires vs. All Season Tires | Bridgestone Tires

I saw you corrected Norway -> Sweden :) Same same, but different.