Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Upgraded to LR battery/RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, been on the Model 3 (Base model) list nearly 2 years and didn't like the prospect of losing all or part of the federal tax credit so 6 days ago I ordered this upgraded version on line after hearing that orders were being fulfilled relatively fast. The good news is I'll take delivery Thursday, less than a week after ordering. Hopefully I won't get that last minute call delaying everything. So far, it's been a smooth process.

Well, been on the Model 3 (Base model) list nearly 2 years and didn't like the prospect of losing all or part of the federal tax credit so 6 days ago I ordered this upgraded version on line after hearing that orders were being fulfilled relatively fast. The good news is I'll take delivery Thursday, less than a week after ordering. Hopefully I won't get that last minute call delaying everything. So far, it's been a smooth process.

the tax credit will make up for a good percentage of the $$ you would've saved going with the standard battery, plus you won't have to wait as long to join the family :)

post pics when ur car comes!

Reactions: webdbbt and MikeATL
So...I now join the ranks of buyers whose delivery has been cancelled. I was scheduled to pick it up today at 10 AM in San Diego but last night at 9 PM I got a text message: The car had damage to the bumper and has to go to the body shop so they are looking for another car for me. Best guess is next week they can get one. <sigh>