Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 LR RWD incoming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally finally finally, after being added to our company fleet list for a M3 LR RWD in August it arrives in 40 mins!!!

Initially ordered blue, but never got allocated to my RN, and then got told a few weeks ago no more blue, it’s either white or black.
So gone with black.

Reactions: Greytop
Any comments on Teslavision and wipers and AH. Sorry people are going to ask this so I am jsut giving you some heads up!
No comments yet.

But to be honest, it’s a company car, it’s an EV so low BIK. It’ll get me from A-B in a planet friendly manner. Wipers, cameras etc, I’m not going to get my knickers in a twist.
And it looks pretty cool.

Winner winner chicken dinner for me :)

No comments yet.

But to be honest, it’s a company car, it’s an EV so low BIK. It’ll get me from A-B in a planet friendly manner. Wipers, cameras etc, I’m not going to get my knickers in a twist.
And it looks pretty cool.

Winner winner chicken dinner for me :)
So after 20 miles drive tonight from the office to a charge point ( not got access to the app yet) I’ve got to grips already with the dynamics of the driving.
Sport in steering, not bad feedback.
Like the ‘one pedal’ driving.
Wing mirrors a bit smaller than I’m used to but getting used to the cameras popping up when indicating.
Wind noise acceptable
Auto headlights all good.
Seat comfortable enough. I’m a big set chap so feel ok.
Driving position ok so far.

Can’t complain so far.
Sound system plenty good enough.

It’s driving made easy isn’t it.
Used to have a Etron 50 Black Edition. Loved that car. Tesla’s never going to hit those standards of fit and finish but this is a great little car.

Looking forward to a blast to London in a minute .