Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used LR+ model x resources?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I’m interested in purchasing a used LR or LR+ model x. I have used ev-Cpo in the past to search for used Tesla’s but can’t seem to find very many, and all of them are grouped under the badge ‘100d’ so its harder to decipher an older 100d from one of those two models. Does anyone have any suggestions of better sites or ways to look at Inventory for these particular types regionally or nationally?
Thanks.

Hi,

I’m interested in purchasing a used LR or LR+ model x. I have used ev-Cpo in the past to search for used Tesla’s but can’t seem to find very many, and all of them are grouped under the badge ‘100d’ so its harder to decipher an older 100d from one of those two models. Does anyone have any suggestions of better sites or ways to look at Inventory for these particular types regionally or nationally?
Thanks.
EV-CPO is about as good as it gets, so you’re not missing anything. The “Long Range” designation is barely a year old so there likely aren’t any (Tesla-sold) used ones out there yet. Even a top-end Model X made in the first third of 2019 will still be labeled “100D” and will be pre-Raven drivetrain and suspension. “Long Range Plus” just came out this February/March so there definitely won’t be any used ones for sale.

• Love
Reactions: EV-CPO