Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Model X Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi people,

Just trying to gauge what a reasonable selling price is for a 2018 Model X100D six-seater... the prices on Carsales seem a bit odd atm: there's a 75D and P100D both advertised for $130,000 (albeit two years apart), and then a random 100D for $116k... Does anyone know what's going on? haha

Cheers!

Been like it for years I’m afraid. Model S also. A few low mileage 2018 Model X 100D sold for $130-145k last year (mine included). Prices should be lower now, but as noted the lack of new options coupled with strength in the broader used vehicle market is supporting pricing. Not many sell though. A couple have been on CarSales for 1-2years.

If I was in the market for a 2018 X I’d be aiming for $125-130k ish including 22” wheels, 6/7 seat interior and EAP/FSD. Everyone has their own idea of fair value though, particularly when it comes to Tesla and those who purchased new before the price cuts in 2018.

Good luck!

Reactions: Tension
Been like it for years I’m afraid. Model S also. A few low mileage 2018 Model X 100D sold for $130-145k last year (mine included). Prices should be lower now, but as noted the lack of new options coupled with strength in the broader used vehicle market is supporting pricing. Not many sell though. A couple have been on CarSales for 1-2years.

If I was in the market for a 2018 X I’d be aiming for $125-130k ish including 22” wheels, 6/7 seat interior and EAP/FSD. Everyone has their own idea of fair value though, particularly when it comes to Tesla and those who purchased new before the price cuts in 2018.

Good luck!
I should add, my pricing referred to low km examples. Mine had around 10k km.