Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used WallConnector stats reset

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently - it shows 9K+ MWh of energy and hundreds of connects and disconnects since initial intall.
I'll take a screen shot when i get home.

Unless its some kind of a bug?
I've never seen this. Is this something that was introduced in a recent firmware update? I'm still running 1.4.4 because after that, Tesla made it where I couldn't disable the WiFi beaconing.

I've never seen this. Is this something that was introduced in a recent firmware update? I'm still running 1.4.4 because after that, Tesla made it where I couldn't disable the WiFi beaconing.
Hmm - Im completely new to the WC - just installed this weekend.

Just checked - Im on 1.10.0 - the release notes do state charging history is a new feature ( but why it shows such an astronomical stats in MWh is interesting :) )

Attachments

• Wall charger - 1-10-0.jpg
    Wall charger - 1-10-0.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 106
Hmm - Im completely new to the WC - just installed this weekend.

Just checked - Im on 1.10.0 - the release notes do state charging history is a new feature ( but why it shows such an astronomical stats in MWh is interesting :) )
I think 1.10.0 is your WallMonitor app version, not the WC firmware version. To find the WC firmware version, hold down the button on the charging handle for 5+ seconds, wait until the green light starts flashing, then connect to the WC using the WiFi SSID and password given with your WC. Then go to 192.168.92.1 with a Web browser.

I think 1.10.0 is your WallMonitor app version, not the WC firmware version. To find the WC firmware version, hold down the button on the charging handle for 5+ seconds, wait until the green light starts flashing, then connect to the WC using the WiFi SSID and password given with your WC. Then go to 192.168.92.1 with a Web browser.
yup - you're correct. I'll look into it tonight

Hi,

Purchased, and just installed a used GEN 3 wallconnector.
Is there a way to reset all the stats so that I start fresh from "since installed at this location" ?

Any input greatly appreciated .

Thanks !
No.

FACTORY RESET
RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS
Clears all network and device settings. A best effort will be made to unpair any paired devices. Lifetime data will not be affected.