Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Using Navigation Destination on App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A new feature in 2022.36 is that when I've set a destination in the car, the arrival time is accessible on the app. This will actually be a useful feature for me, because I won't need to text my wife to say when I'll be home.

Has anyone used this yet? I tried setting a destination with the car in the garage, but nothing showed up in the app. Perhaps I have to actually be driving??

I often drive through an area with no cell coverage, but perhaps if I set the destination when I do have coverage, this feature will work.

My husband’s car is on 2022.36.2 (my car is not so don’t have the feature yet). I did notice when looking at his car in the app that the destination and arrival time were now showing (he uses Nav frequently to enter a destination). Nice feature for anticipating arrival home for dinner. Use to have to open Location and judge on the map but not always easy to project due to traffic. Love how our cars keep getting more useful.