Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 for non FSD

Did you get v10 on your non FSD TM3 yet?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated! I noticed there was BT improvement with this update and boy is there ever. Music from the iPhone sounds much better. Good job Tesla

Must be nice. I was looking forward to the BT album art but I'm not getting it. I'm on Android with a Pixel 2 and none of the podcast or music apps are working. I understand that it says "ios13" in the release notes but it's only because iOS is just supporting BT AVRCP 1.6. Android has supported this for years.

P3D was just in at Tesla service center, which I picked up at 2:45p. The SC rep checked and said "you didn't get the update yet". Got home and the car immediately prompted me to update. Didn't take long (good wifi) and I'm on 10 now. No FSD, just AP option.

Updated! I noticed there was BT improvement with this update and boy is there ever. Music from the iPhone sounds much better. Good job Tesla

Unfortunately bluetooth still doesn't show track progress. It's a bummer to have an hour long podcast and be unable to scrub through the playback.

SR+ no EAP or FSD and received update this afternoon.

just got it too. It was like Christmas when my app notified me. Been playing in my car for an hour. Although like someone else mentioned caraoke isn't working.

I think Caraoke might be overloaded right now. I tried a few times to get it to work and it just showed a black screen. Eventually one song did load and play. I then tried another song and it sat loading.

• Informative
Reactions: bigroo42