Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 update: 2019.32.12.1 [Release notes same as previous V10 versions]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else noticing in Autopilot car is not centered in lane and favors the left a bit. Only started to happen recently after upgrade to V10.
I wish it works favor the right a bit - maybe 2/3 closer to right instead of center. I feel like I am going to sideswipe cars all the time. So many people drive on the yellow line that if Tesla is centered it still might lose a mirror because it's such a wide car (Model S)

Anybody else noticing in Autopilot car is not centered in lane and favors the left a bit. Only started to happen recently after upgrade to V10.

It's a feature of V10 that autopilot will shy away (move to left or right third of the lane) from large trucks and vans when you're passing them. Shouldn't be happening when you're not next to a big vehicle, though.

• Disagree
Reactions: kbecks13 and ABC2D
I wonder if it could be the update that enables Smart Summon in Canada (which Elon said would be ready hopefully by last weekend). I hope so. :)

You really don't want it in the current state it is. Not as polished as Tesla makes it sound and definitely needs a ton of work to make it actually a useful and usable feature. Don't get me wrong it has been fun to play with but not all that usable and limited 200ft you may as well just walk to the car and could by the time it figures out a route and actually navigates to where you are if it does at all.

Hopefully Spotify gets better. While I'm glad we have it now, it has not worked well at all in my car and freezes a couple times a drive, so I've stopped using the native Tesla Spotify app and streaming via BT. I've noticed the autopilot isn't following as closely as it did before the update in stop and go traffic (daily occurrence here), so hopefully that gets better with the next update.

Hopefully Spotify gets better. While I'm glad we have it now, it has not worked well at all in my car and freezes a couple times a drive, so I've stopped using the native Tesla Spotify app and streaming via BT. I've noticed the autopilot isn't following as closely as it did before the update in stop and go traffic (daily occurrence here), so hopefully that gets better with the next update.
I much prefer the change in distance hoping they don't change it back

• Disagree
Reactions: Pkmmte
I drove this evening to see if anything changed after 2019.32.12.1 update. I have never had issues in the past with NOA. So I was surprised with the results today. It is possible that the cameras and senors were still calibrating.
  • NOA failed couple of times; car did not take the exit- I have taken this numerous times. It never failed in the past with NOA.
  • on NOA the car insisted to go the lane where there was this 18 wheeler even tho it was Red on my dash. The car was supposed to take the exit on NOA, instead it wanted to go to the left lane where the truck was traveling. Scary.
  • Car did not want to brake or slow down when another car cut ahead of my car. It was a narrow escape. I applied brake very quickly to slow down.
  • Another instance of truck love and car wanted to cut in front of a huge truck in the last minute when on NOA.
i always loved AP and NOA and used all the time as it was perfect mostly. I am going to do dual scroll wheel reset tomorrow and hoping today's results were just outliers due to calibration problem.

88E85785-6612-4CCF-B137-DA0C8CABC8FF.jpeg
I drove this evening to see if anything changed after 2019.32.12.1 update. I have never had issues in the past with NOA. So I was surprised with the results today. It is possible that the cameras and senors were still calibrating.
  • NOA failed couple of times; car did not take the exit- I have taken this numerous times. It never failed in the past with NOA.
  • on NOA the car insisted to go the lane where there was this 18 wheeler even tho it was Red on my dash. The car was supposed to take the exit on NOA, instead it wanted to go to the left lane where the truck was traveling. Scary.
  • Car did not want to brake or slow down when another car cut ahead of my car. It was a narrow escape. I applied brake very quickly to slow down.
  • Another instance of truck love and car wanted to cut in front of a huge truck in the last minute when on NOA.
i always loved AP and NOA and used all the time as it was perfect mostly. I am going to do dual scroll wheel reset tomorrow and hoping today's results were just outliers due to calibration problem.
When these issues come up, press the right steering wheel button and say Bug Report, then add to the issue. Hopefully they will play this bug report and make tweaks.

Fred

Last edited: