Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 Glitchy camera feed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else notice the rearview and repeater cameras are glitchy ever since the Holiday update? it seems like 30% of the time when in reverse, the feed freezes and doesn't keep up with the movement of the car. Also get bright vertical bars that wash out the feed on the repeater cameras sometimes. I'm on 2021.44.30.7 , 2021 SR+ LFP

Anyone else notice the rearview and repeater cameras are glitchy ever since the Holiday update? it seems like 30% of the time when in reverse, the feed freezes and doesn't keep up with the movement of the car. Also get bright vertical bars that wash out the feed on the repeater cameras sometimes. I'm on 2021.44.30.7 , 2021 SR+ LFP
I’m not running into those issues, as far as I can tell, FARKLE! I’m on same release as you, same LFP SR+. Might be something associated with your individual car…

Yes, my backup cam is laggy too. It does also freeze regularly. Since backing up is usually a quick thing, a laggy and/or freezing video feed is almost useless. It's hard to trust now that it's showing the truth... hopefully doesn't lead to a fender bender.

This definitely came with the v11 update.

Reactions: Pseudofinn
Happens to me, freeze/lag and then clears up. I was thinking it was related to the backup camera recall (I got the email), but now suspect not. Hopefully tesla is already aware but reporting it in app might be good (I'm going to, after the next software update).

Same. No wonder Elon closed down the PR department.

I’m at the point, with things either not working or moved to an unfindable place, of taking it back to the store on the basis that my toaster no longer makes toast.