Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA non-owner, line waiter, have you gotten an invite to configure yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cant help to think that Tesla is sending out invites based on truck loads to each location, with the % that people are defering. I think they just got overwhelmed at the one delivery center and they quickly gave up on the west to east invite idea. So I would believe the time based chart someone developed is correct. What was there 300 people in line?

I can't get over the amount of invites that have gone out to the NC area. They must be the receiving (trans-load) point for the rail cars, or they mistook NC for Northern California.

Have any of you gone by Tyson's Tyco Road? While I was there (1/31) I think I saw every different color model 3 coming and going. I even saw a wrecked one in the parking lot.

I reserved at like 1040 in Tyco Road store, no invite, I am FB friends with the individual that was near (or at) the front of the line, he got an invite and has configured. I figure my invite might be borked as I moved to NC recently (near HR area) which makes Richmond VA store my closest delivery center.