Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning folks, I have a question regarding the financing part, I ordered my car on 06/23 and I also applied for a loan with Tesla and it was approved. It’s been more than 60days since then and it was expired I think but I still see approved terms on the order page. At this point of time do I need to call Tesla to remove that and apply for new Loan or I can leave it as is for now and can I take care of it once I receive the VIN or will it affect the VIN generation as it is a expired loan offer.

Good morning folks, I have a question regarding the financing part, I ordered my car on 06/23 and I also applied for a loan with Tesla and it was approved. It’s been more than 60days since then and it was expired I think but I still see approved terms on the order page. At this point of time do I need to call Tesla to remove that and apply for new Loan or I can leave it as is for now and can I take care of it once I receive the VIN or will it affect the VIN generation as it is a expired loan offer.
I sort of "forced" the loan reassessment because rates were lower than when I got approved. In the end I just emailed ratematch with my new competitive quote and they approved and pushed all the buttons on the back end. Since rates are lower I'm guessing they are just letting it go past 60 days?

Anyone have a Sep 3 delivery scheduled from the Tyco Rd location? Mine got pushed out to Sep 4. Apparently the vehicle will not be at the Tyco location until the 3rd, so kinda difficult to do home delivery the same day, I imagine. Did anyone contact Tyco to see if they can pick up in person?

How's this for lucky...

My wife & I had a test drive appt at the Glen Allen store on Saturday 08/28. We did our test drive, and were waiting for the sales guy we booked with to finish with another customer, so he could answer a few questions.

While we were waiting, another sales guy approached us and asked what we test drove, etc. I told him the Model Y LR. He asked if I was going to order online, and I said yes. Online, it showed the current wait was going to be for a Jan delivery - confirmed by the sales guy.
Then he asked what I was looking for... and when I told him, he said "You know what - someone ordered that exact setup, and when it got delivered a few days ago, he couldn't get his financing approved. Are you interested?"

So I bought it. No wait. My wife said I should buy a lottery ticket too. :)

How's this for lucky...

My wife & I had a test drive appt at the Glen Allen store on Saturday 08/28. We did our test drive, and were waiting for the sales guy we booked with to finish with another customer, so he could answer a few questions.

While we were waiting, another sales guy approached us and asked what we test drove, etc. I told him the Model Y LR. He asked if I was going to order online, and I said yes. Online, it showed the current wait was going to be for a Jan delivery - confirmed by the sales guy.
Then he asked what I was looking for... and when I told him, he said "You know what - someone ordered that exact setup, and when it got delivered a few days ago, he couldn't get his financing approved. Are you interested?"

So I bought it. No wait. My wife said I should buy a lottery ticket too. :)
Wow… 👌

Have my MYLR home delivery scheduled for 9/10 and just now my wife found out she has surgery on that day. Has anyone changed the date once it’s been set? Do all people on the paperwork really need to be present at delivery as they say? If they would let me pick it up a day earlier rather than deliver it I would go for that.

Have my MYLR home delivery scheduled for 9/10 and just now my wife found out she has surgery on that day. Has anyone changed the date once it’s been set? Do all people on the paperwork really need to be present at delivery as they say? If they would let me pick it up a day earlier rather than deliver it I would go for that.
Went to Tysons and asked them and it turns out there's not a issue. Since I am getting home delivery - no one needs to be home - they will just drop it off in my driveway with the paperwork inside. I just need to sign and return the paperwork to them via Fedex - simple.

Got delivery of mine today. Was pretty ho-hum about it. After driving around for a bit, however,... loooove! That instant torque is something to behold. I have the LR with no Acceleration Boost and it still pins me to the back of my seat. This is one great vehicle. I feel like the person who ditched the horse-and-buggy for a Model T must have felt. This is not just stepping into a new car. It's stepping into a new era.