Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR5: White/black Gemini, Autopilot, no tow

OD: Jan 27 2022
EDD1: Nov
EDD2: June
EDD3: Dec
EDD4: March 1 -March 7 <- Request Payment
EDD5: March 13 - March 31
EDD6: March 12 - March 26
EDD7: March 19 - March 31 <- Called to see if I have a trade in
EDD8: March 24 - April 3
EDD9: March 25 - March 29
Delivery scheduled: March 27

Yes VIN

Richmond location for pick up.
Congrats!!!! That’s awesome. I’m so happy for you. I hope mine comes soon too.

• Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Tow Hitch
Ordered Feb 9

EDD: Aug
New EDD: Aug 20 - Oct 15

Don't mind waiting a little longer as I can put more down on it. If I build the same car now the price increases by $7500!

I'm on the island but unless my delivery really gets delayed well into 2023 when the Langford Service Center opens I will be taking delivery in Vancouver (Surrey/Langley).

MYLR5 Midnight Silver, Black seats, 19". (No options so longest delivery date at the time).
OD: March 11, 2022
Profile complete: March 15, 2022
EDD: December 2022

If we had the US option to change specs and have prices from the original OD honoured then I think I'd actually switch to MYP as the MYP price hadn't gone up yet when I ordered (the LR price had just gone up $2K at the 1st March price hike).

Also, when you say autopilot, so you mean the FSD or just the standard autopilot? I’ve heard a rumour that they are pushing up orders for people that have FSD. Basically focusing on higher profit margins for delivery.
Hey Allaiss! Yes! I took delivery on March 27 as planned and I did get the FSD package. I sort of needed the FSD package as I am planning to pass down the car to my mom in the future hoping FSD will help her get around the town less stress.

Delivery experience was overall "A OK", not much service was provided at the Richmond Dealer location and I was too excited about the delivery and didn't catch all the imperfection on the day of delivery. I ended up doing a thorough inspection on Monday afternoon and arranged a service appointment on the following Wednesday at Tesla Powell to address all of my questions and issues. Overall service experience at Powell is "Good", even though they weren't able to fix everything during the visit, they had arranged a loner as well as a follow up service appoint at another compound.

Any update on you EDD @Allasis???

Hey Allaiss! Yes! I took delivery on March 27 as planned and I did get the FSD package. I sort of needed the FSD package as I am planning to pass down the car to my mom in the future hoping FSD will help her get around the town less stress.

Delivery experience was overall "A OK", not much service was provided at the Richmond Dealer location and I was too excited about the delivery and didn't catch all the imperfection on the day of delivery. I ended up doing a thorough inspection on Monday afternoon and arranged a service appointment on the following Wednesday at Tesla Powell to address all of my questions and issues. Overall service experience at Powell is "Good", even though they weren't able to fix everything during the visit, they had arranged a loner as well as a follow up service appoint at another compound.

Any update on you EDD @Allasis???
What kind of issues did you have? I have had no movement on my EDD unfortunately. :(

What kind of issues did you have? I have had no movement on my EDD unfortunately. :(
A few panel gaps, some they were able to fixed and some they considered as within tolerance, 2 scratched panels which they will arrange mobile service once the parts have arrived. Overall they said the workmanship for the tesla I picked up was good! even my friend who picked up his said mine condition is really good.

I hope you get yours really soon! 🙏

Reactions: Allaiss