Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats. I'm thinking of doing the same as soon as I'm back from vacation in July. Don't want to do it right before I leave in case I get a really quick VIN and can't be here to take delivery. I think with a March 11th order I will get a fairly quick VIN...maybe not same day like your December order but within a few weeks.

Did you make the switch yourself online or through an SA? Did the SA say you may be treated as a new order and go back of the line or were they knowledgable enough to know the switch isn't treated like a new order as far as EDD is concerned?
I did it through SA. I asked two SA and they gave conflicting info. Took the gamble because I can’t wait until Dec 2022. Turned out well.

On delivery day, there were 6 MYP. Only 1 MYLR. Tesla playing games.

I did it through SA. I asked two SA and they gave conflicting info. Took the gamble because I can’t wait until Dec 2022. Turned out well.

On delivery day, there were 6 MYP. Only 1 MYLR. Tesla playing games.
Congrats! What was the conflicting info that the SA's gave?

I was in the same boat as you. Ordered in Nov 21 MYLR. I tried calling the switchboard yesterday and they said I couldn't upgrade the the MYP with my old pricing and it will be subject to the new pricing :(. So like 30k more, lol.

Do you have a SA that you could refer?

MYLR7
W/B
20" Inductions
NO FSD
NO TOW

OD: Dec 18, 2021
EDD1: July 2022
EDD2: May 28 - June 25, 2022
EDD3: June 21 - Aug 2, 2022
EDD4: July 21 - Sept 1, 2022
EDD5: July 23 - Aug 27, 2022

Such an annoying process...ordered my MY in Nov 2021, EDD has been pushed 9 times!!! Most recently it was at July 31-Aug 14...on Aug 1st it got pushed to Aug 5- Aug 19, no VIN. My "advisor" doesn't respond to any text messages or anything