Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PSA: On delivery day, don't forget to check the car's interior! I didn't spend as much time looking through the interior, and I only now find my steering wheel Tesla logo is chipped! :(

It's not like I've brought a wrench inside the car the last few days so I don't think it's me...

Also interestingly, I found a window sticker (the large sheet with the Canada EnerGuide rating, 50% USA/Canada part content, list prices etc) in the space between the console and the passenger seat -- but it isn't for my VIN! o_O Not that I need it, but mine is nowhere to be found.

PSA: On delivery day, don't forget to check the car's interior! I didn't spend as much time looking through the interior, and I only now find my steering wheel Tesla logo is chipped! :(

It's not like I've brought a wrench inside the car the last few days so I don't think it's me...

Also interestingly, I found a window sticker (the large sheet with the Canada EnerGuide rating, 50% USA/Canada part content, list prices etc) in the space between the console and the passenger seat -- but it isn't for my VIN! o_O Not that I need it, but mine is nowhere to be found.

How was the condition of your exterior? Really nervous about delivery this week.

6D7A2F95-C9C8-48C1-A13A-046FCA86D35D.jpeg
4DB8CCEF-349E-4E01-AEE5-8D2142C97573.jpeg
F77DE0E5-11ED-4B9B-9321-C2394FFB0444.jpeg

What do you guys think? Looks very sloppy to me, but it’s not visible unless I open the trunk.
Should I alk to service about it?

Attachments

• 077E0FF1-E07B-42CC-971D-189766A7D0B9.jpeg
    077E0FF1-E07B-42CC-971D-189766A7D0B9.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 60
  • EA5BC0DD-C904-40FA-AD26-9EBEAF5A3339.jpeg
    EA5BC0DD-C904-40FA-AD26-9EBEAF5A3339.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: spurs10
How was the condition of your exterior? Really nervous about delivery this week.

Check underneath as well, front, rear and sides because I missed this when picking it up. I only noticed these deep scratches because they didn't clean the door jams very well and I started cleaning all the nooks and crannies.

Attachments

• a) Driver side rear half of side skirt.jpg
    a) Driver side rear half of side skirt.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 57
  • a) Driver side rear half of side skirt-2.jpg
    a) Driver side rear half of side skirt-2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 65
  • a) Passenger side rear half of side skirt.jpg
    a) Passenger side rear half of side skirt.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 59
  • a) Passenger side rear half of side skirt.jpg-2.jpg
    a) Passenger side rear half of side skirt.jpg-2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Helpful
Reactions: marcn
Hi all,

How much is reasonable for an electrician to install the Tesla wall connector in Vancouver?

Do you have recommended electricians other than the ones listed on Tesla's website?

I got estimates from 2 contractors in Tesla's list, TDL and Fowlstone. I end up going with Fowlstone because their quote for the same kind of job is cheaper. It is about 1.7K (including tax, Tesla Wall Connector purchased separately on my own) to run extension from dryer circuit to the garage. Because I have a full wall breaker and I do not need the max possible amp charting speed so sharing with dryer is fine by us, the setup automatically shuts off wall connector when dryer is on.