Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you doing trade-ins (at least in May during the rush), how long are you finding it takes to get a quote back? Are you guys just refreshing the Tesla page with your reservation number to see things like VIN assignments, trade-in values, etc.? I only received an initial "order received" email, but no other email communication. Is that normal (at least these days)?

For those of you doing trade-ins (at least in May during the rush), how long are you finding it takes to get a quote back? Are you guys just refreshing the Tesla page with your reservation number to see things like VIN assignments, trade-in values, etc.? I only received an initial "order received" email, but no other email communication. Is that normal (at least these days)?

In my case, it took about 2 hours. A friend of mine ordered the same day and he received his quote the next day. Your mileage may vary.

It was about 24 hours for their quote .

It took about 24 hours. I didn’t even have a chance to load photos.