Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came across 24 brand new Tesla model 3's in transit to the delivery centre on my way home. (most of them were blacks, greys, couple whites and two blues).

Knight St (Vancouver)
1st Truck ( 5 Blacks, 3 Greys, 1 White)

2nd Truck ( 6 Blacks, 2 Blues, 1 White)
There she is.
DIBS!!

61797659-BA0D-474C-A275-C3743F2F03F7.jpeg

I got an updated MVPA on my Tesla Account (now there are two links!) - the first one links to my old MVPA and no longer works, but the second link has a shiny new 'Date of Agreement' on the MVPA.

Curiously, it doesn't look like anything changed other than the Date of Agreement. All the numbers are still the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How long will this last?

I got an updated MVPA on my Tesla Account (now there are two links!) - the first one links to my old MVPA and no longer works, but the second link has a shiny new 'Date of Agreement' on the MVPA.

Curiously, it doesn't look like anything changed other than the Date of Agreement. All the numbers are still the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How long will this last?

FYI.. Same thing changed on my account this morning.

How long will this last?

FYI, when I picked up my car this Monday, the final price has been changed due to I have a $5660 discount for 2018 model 3 which is not for 2019 Model 3. They removed the $5660, so the final price at delivery day is higher than the price you check under your Tesla Account.

A question for delivery day. I'm doing financing with a "down-payment", i.e. financing less than the total which means I owe Tesla on the day of delivery.

They say "Pay the final balance with an ACH transfer prior to delivery, or bring a check from your financial institution on delivery day. We will prompt you after this step." My delivery might be as soon as this weekend so I won't be able to get new cheques in time. I've never heard of this "ACH transfer" though, and can't really find out if my bank offers it online. Nor do I know any account details etc. for doing the transfer. Has anyone done this in Vancouver and knows more details?

Checked your posts but don't think I saw when you ordered? Just trying to get a sense of order vs. delivery backlogs.

Exactly 4 full weeks from Order date to Scheduled Delivery, I did downgrade my order to black/black/18" in the first week.

FYI.. Same thing changed on my account this morning.
Changed how? 4E turned into the $49k figure?

FYI, when I picked up my car this Monday, the final price has been changed due to I have a $5660 discount for 2018 model 3 which is not for 2019 Model 3. They removed the $5660, so the final price at delivery day is higher than the price you check under your Tesla Account.
Now that's confusing. What did you end up paying and what configuration? I haven't seen anything about a $5660 discount for 2018 models, and frankly I don't want one - I'd rather have HW3 and the product of a more experienced production team.

Just a quick update on my order - I got a call this morning from a Tesla rep in Las Vegas to confirm that my car is now in Seattle and heading to Vancouver shortly and that they would try to fulfil my original delivery date and time of Friday May 31st at 3pm, though they couldn't guarantee it until tomorrow most likely. Friday is tight for me (and was almost booked up she said), so I got them to change to Monday instead, which seems a bit less hectic. Shifted my ferry reservation back to Nanaimo to Monday also.

I'm impressed that they were working towards the original delivery date, which I've had for 2 weeks. She said they were really pushing to deliver as many as possible in Vancouver as quickly as possible.

Ordered May 3rd, Black/Black SR+ 18" Aero Wheels. Will be exactly 1 month from order to delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: fidodido and 9-Volt