Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To keep up with the sheer volume, I can picture delivery day now...

c-1445690976-800.jpg

Took delivery on Saturday at the Powell location. Had to wait 1.5hrs past my scheduled appointment because they hadn't written up the final MVPA (despite me calling and telling them multiple times). Everyone was helpful and obviously extremely busy though so it was hard to get mad at them for that. The delivery process itself took maybe 20mins from start to finish (including insurance with ICBC). Expect a gong show however, as others had also been waiting for 1hr+ past their scheduled time. One couple's car didn't arrive for like 30mins AFTER they had done all their paperwork etc.

My car was in perfect shape. Didn't follow a checklist but went over the interior/exterior for about 10-15mins and no issues other than a slight panel misalignment in the passenger side rear door, which I won't bother to have fixed. The car is amazing, unlike anything else I've driven before. And this is just the SR+.

The only issue I have now is like @cadetsea , I only got 1,500km of free supercharging instead of 7,500km. I'm pretty sure the promotion is based on order date, not delivery date. Hopefully they fix that soon.

Took delivery on Saturday at the Powell location. Had to wait 1.5hrs past my scheduled appointment because they hadn't written up the final MVPA (despite me calling and telling them multiple times). Everyone was helpful and obviously extremely busy though so it was hard to get mad at them for that. The delivery process itself took maybe 20mins from start to finish (including insurance with ICBC). Expect a gong show however, as others had also been waiting for 1hr+ past their scheduled time. One couple's car didn't arrive for like 30mins AFTER they had done all their paperwork etc.

My car was in perfect shape. Didn't follow a checklist but went over the interior/exterior for about 10-15mins and no issues other than a slight panel misalignment in the passenger side rear door, which I won't bother to have fixed. The car is amazing, unlike anything else I've driven before. And this is just the SR+.

The only issue I have now is like @cadetsea , I only got 1,500km of free supercharging instead of 7,500km. I'm pretty sure the promotion is based on order date, not delivery date. Hopefully they fix that soon.
Yeah I only got 1500km as well. Who did you contact to have it corrected?

I’m just on the drive home (ferry lineup) with my new SR+ (black, black, 18” aero). The fourth avenue process was pretty good - there were quite a few people there but it was orderly and well laid out. Lots of lounge space to wait and then I did my documents and insurance in the front area where they normally have the demo cars.

I got there 30 min early for my 1pm appointment and waited about 45 min, so if I’d been on time maybe 20min wait. They wanted me to sign everything before inspection and told me that they would rip up the papers if I wanted to refuse delivery afterwards. Considering what you sign and getting the insurance etc I’m actually sceptical they would easily undo all that.

But my car was absolutely fine so it didn’t come up. I did not scrutinize the finish as much as some might but I checked the panel gaps and the doors and the glass and everything looked just as it should. Nicely detailed too. They were nice and gave me as much time as I wanted in the garage (better than a surface lot). I didn’t feel rushed though I could also see they were very busy. I was out by 2:30.

Now time to play with my toy. It is very nice so far! And definitely more fun to drive than a 2005 Sienna minivan...

Notes: came with 69% charge and I was only charged the usual PST. No luxury tax. Software version 2019.16.3.2
Also the internet streaming music works for some reason. I thought it wouldn’t but I did hear some people had this temporarily and it vanished on update so I won’t get too used to it.

Notes: came with 69% charge and I was only charged the usual PST. No luxury tax. Software version 2019.16.3.2
Also the internet streaming music works for some reason. I thought it wouldn’t but I did hear some people had this temporarily and it vanished on update so I won’t get too used to it.

Did you see 12% on your MVPA online before you take delivery?

Here's mine and I haven't taken delivery.

Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 3.56.44 PM.png

• Disagree
Reactions: Struja

I was about to ask the tax when I saw your name there. Wonder why they charged you PST only but no GST. Do you mind to upload or PM me a masked MVPA file?

Anyway, congratulations! you seems to get a HW3 instead of HW2.5 according to the firmware version. Some here were complaining about getting a 2.5 even they ordered FSD.

I’m just on the drive home (ferry lineup) with my new SR+ (black, black, 18” aero). The fourth avenue process was pretty good - there were quite a few people there but it was orderly and well laid out. Lots of lounge space to wait and then I did my documents and insurance in the front area where they normally have the demo cars.

I got there 30 min early for my 1pm appointment and waited about 45 min, so if I’d been on time maybe 20min wait. They wanted me to sign everything before inspection and told me that they would rip up the papers if I wanted to refuse delivery afterwards. Considering what you sign and getting the insurance etc I’m actually sceptical they would easily undo all that.

But my car was absolutely fine so it didn’t come up. I did not scrutinize the finish as much as some might but I checked the panel gaps and the doors and the glass and everything looked just as it should. Nicely detailed too. They were nice and gave me as much time as I wanted in the garage (better than a surface lot). I didn’t feel rushed though I could also see they were very busy. I was out by 2:30.

Now time to play with my toy. It is very nice so far! And definitely more fun to drive than a 2005 Sienna minivan...

Good to hear! Can't wait for Thursday!!!

People who picked up recently, was the car sitting around the same amount of charge that Werdna experienced?

Did you see 12% on your MVPA online before you take delivery?

Here's mine and I haven't taken delivery.

View attachment 415211
I never had the full Purchase Agreement online for some reason. But I saw 12% for ages and then it changed to 13% yesterday and then 12% again this morning and stayed that way through the payment at the store. Had $1000 Payment due (finances the rest) and I paid with personal cheque.

I was about to ask the tax when I saw your name there. Wonder why they charged you PST only but no GST. Do you mind to upload or PM me a masked MVPA file?

Anyway, congratulations! you seems to get a HW3 instead of HW2.5 according to the firmware version. Some here were complaining about getting a 2.5 even they ordered FSD.
sorry I meant the luxury tax. I paid pst and gst like everyone else.

I was wondering about the HW version. I didn’t order FSD and I wasn’t sure what software version means what. Are you sure it’s HW3?

sorry I meant the luxury tax. I paid pst and gst like everyone else.

I was wondering about the HW version. I didn’t order FSD and I wasn’t sure what software version means what. Are you sure it’s HW3?
The luxury tax is not separate, it is a part of the PST calculation. If you paid 49040.40 on delivery then you were charged correctly. If not, the CRA will come after you for the remainder.