Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did the change of date just appear on your "Manage" page? Did someone phone you? Did you phone someone?/QUOTE]

Give their 1-800 number a shout using the option "My delivery is already scheduled" (or something like that) and tell them that. They'll confirm, ensure they have everything they need to generate a PSA, and you'll then see your (new) confirmed time (updated) on your Manage page, along with the PSA. They were actually really helpful and picked up right away.

Give their 1-800 number a shout using the option "My delivery is already scheduled" (or something like that) and tell them that. They'll confirm, ensure they have everything they need to generate a PSA, and you'll then see your (new) confirmed time (updated) on your Manage page, along with the PSA. They were actually really helpful and picked up right away.

This only works if the car is in Vancouver at waiting in the lot right? I called earlier and tried to reschedule and while they were super helpful, they said because car is still in Seattle, they were at the whim of customs/logistics.

This only works if the car is in Vancouver at waiting in the lot right? I called earlier and tried to reschedule and while they were super helpful, they said because car is still in Seattle, they were at the whim of customs/logistics.
I was told that while mine was still "in transit" it should be here by the delivery date so they firmed up a time and assigned me a DA. With the short jaunt from the border, I assumed it was still in the USA. Maybe try again to see if you get another agent (unless by "earlier" you mean earlier today, in which case I'd wait until tomorrow so they don't spit in your food)?

Did the change of date just appear on your "Manage" page? Did someone phone you? Did you phone someone?

My date has been 3:30 pm on Friday June 14 for a while now. I have to travel from Vancouver Island, so I will need to get the date or time adjusted and/or get a ferry reservation.

I emailed my advisor for an update, since he suspected it actually should've been delivered for last weekend. Told him I can make it on Saturday if (and only if) it was 10am or earlier, if the car is there by then. Also asked if my VIN hidden in the page source was correct, and he confirmed.

Since then, the web page is updated showing my VIN (under the reservation number, above "View Design Details") and my new appointment time (however still listed wrongly as Powell and not West 4th).

Capture.JPG
I emailed my advisor for an update, since he suspected it actually should've been delivered for last weekend. Told him I can make it on Saturday if (and only if) it was 10am or earlier, if the car is there by then. Also asked if my VIN hidden in the page source was correct, and he confirmed.

Since then, the web page is updated showing my VIN (under the reservation number, above "View Design Details") and my new appointment time (however still listed wrongly as Powell and not West 4th).

All so random. My PSA shows my VIN, but the VIN doesn't show on the webpage or when you check out of the store with a wall charger (apparently, another way to tell if your VIN is assigned).

My pickup shows Powell as well...I suspect they don't have "West 4th" in their software.

Do you see your PSA on the webpage under "Documents"?

PS: I'm still stuck on "Prepare for Delivery", but I assume you've moved beyond that?

View attachment 415580

All so random. My PSA shows my VIN, but the VIN doesn't show on the webpage or when you check out of the store with a wall charger (apparently, another way to tell if your VIN is assigned).

My pickup shows Powell as well...I suspect they don't have "West 4th" in their software.

Do you see your PSA on the webpage under "Documents"?

PS: I'm still stuck on "Prepare for Delivery", but I assume you've moved beyond that?

FWIW I've been trying the wall charger method too, and just tried it now as well. Still doesn't show my VIN that way.

The only document I have is "Order Agreement", which doesn't list much of anything. I'm not actually sure what the "PSA" is, my advisor says I should wait for the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" (MVPA) to show up.

EDIT: I have "Order" and "Prepare for Delivery" checked (and have for a while), "Payment" and "Delivery" are next.

FWIW I've been trying the wall charger method too, and just tried it now as well. Still doesn't show my VIN that way.

The only document I have is "Order Agreement", which doesn't list much of anything. I'm not actually sure what the "PSA" is, my advisor says I should wait for the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement" (MVPA) to show up.

EDIT: I have "Order" and "Prepare for Delivery" checked (and have for a while), "Payment" and "Delivery" are next.

This really varies. I didn't have my MVPA show up online until after I'd driven the car home! It is definitely possible to get your delivery call before this has all updated on the website.

Anybody else picking up in the next few days that does not have a MVPA showing? I am supposed to pick up tomorrow at 4:00 pm but only have an order agreement on my account and the DA texted to say tomorrow should be good and to bring a cheque, so not a lot of info provided or a definite confirmation.

Anybody else picking up in the next few days that does not have a MVPA showing? I am supposed to pick up tomorrow at 4:00 pm but only have an order agreement on my account and the DA texted to say tomorrow should be good and to bring a cheque, so not a lot of info provided or a definite confirmation.

I don't have an MVPA either (Sat morn delivery time), but I got my guy to confirm with their financial department the exact amount I'll owe on delivery. He even made it a nice round number somehow. Some people have done pickup without an MVPA so if you need to get a bank draft or certified cheque, contact them for a final firm amount. Keep in mind it's possible for the BC incentive to hit $0 for a few days starting Saturday (unlikely), Sunday (possible), or Monday probably if they don't decide to top it up in the next couple days.