Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His words: "Your car will have HW3". (Finger crossed) Not sure if he really checked or not. Many said the online chat or the sales don't even know how to check. .
Yea, I just saw another post saying the reps are saying HW2.5, but that if they just ping the API, that's what it will return even if it's HW3.

With my delivery date now locked down, my purchase agreement showing 13% (rather than the 12% I was secretly hoping for), and my TSportsline wheels having been delivered, I think I'll focus my anxiety on: (1) whether the CEVBC rebate will be topped up before delivery (an irrational fear of a delay), (2) whether I should get a ceramic coating and tint, and (3) whether I'll be able to upgrade the speakers/subwoofer post-delivery.

Yea, I just saw another post saying the reps are saying HW2.5, but that if they just ping the API, that's what it will return even if it's HW3.

With my delivery date now locked down, my purchase agreement showing 13% (rather than the 12% I was secretly hoping for), and my TSportsline wheels having been delivered, I think I'll focus my anxiety on: (1) whether the CEVBC rebate will be topped up before delivery (an irrational fear of a delay), (2) whether I should get a ceramic coating and tint, and (3) whether I'll be able to upgrade the speakers/subwoofer post-delivery.

My delivery date per text message is June 10th but no one has called me or confirmed. How did you lock down the delivery date? Did anyone call you? I also don't have purchase agreement visible but VIN is visible. Tesla delivery process is so annoying. Just need it in time for wife's bday haha.

My delivery date per text message is June 10th but no one has called me or confirmed. How did you lock down the delivery date? Did anyone call you? I also don't have purchase agreement visible but VIN is visible. Tesla delivery process is so annoying. Just need it in time for wife's bday haha.

My delivery is this Thursday the 6th. Got the initial delivery text last Wednesday and got the call today to lock in my appointment on the 6th. People seem to be getting the call 1-2 days prior to delivery

• Helpful
Reactions: pharmalaw

When did that "my delivery date now locked down, my purchase agreement showing 13%" happen? My MVPA is still showing with no taxes and fees. I believe we have the same delivery date?

Can’t wipe the smile off my face. Too bad I had to drive straight to work..
Delivery was good. Everything was within my tolerance! I’m in happy disbelief.
4CB6C88A-0B86-4401-9774-D348F2FD7F9A.jpeg

When did that "my delivery date now locked down, my purchase agreement showing 13%" happen? My MVPA is still showing with no taxes and fees. I believe we have the same delivery date?
I called the Tesla 1-800 number and hit "my delivery is scheduled" option, which is true because it was showing on my account. I told them that my sales guy told me to ignore the delivery date/time, but that I needed to firm something up so that I could make plans and I asked what the process was to do that. They then confirmed the date/time on the phone, followed up with a text message asking for a copy of my loan payoff letter and insurance (maybe because the one I uploaded had expired?), and the MVP agreement then showed up in my account today.

I didn’t think navigate on autopilot is available outside the US. It will drive the vehicle autonomously from onramp to offramp on a highway.

On the LR and performance models LTE is used for music streaming and web browser on the touchscreen.

I’ve heard homelink for garage door control was removed from all models and you have to spend $300 or something to have the module added.
NOA works in B.C., at least it did on my test drive car. My new car only has 25km so still calibrating (16km at delivery)

What's the black mark on the rear fender?

Congrats on the new car! Can't wait to get mine.

Lol.. my mom noticed that in the photo as well.. I will check when I get back to the car but I’m 99% sure that’s something on my camera lens. It sure wasn’t there during inspection!

I think it is an artifact of the photo. If you zoom in, you will see five on the front door and one on the rear door as well. They all look to "black" black to be on the car.

Last edited:
I got my tentative delivery date of June 14th moved to still tentative but more locked down for June 8th @ 10am! Ordered May 20th.
VIN is confirmed 267xxx. LR AWD, black/blue, AP (no FSD).

My timing on that day is going to be really tight (I need to be in Kelowna by 3:30pm :S). Does anyone know if you can sort out with ICBC and getting plates ahead of time since the VIN is known?

I got my tentative delivery date of June 14th moved to still tentative but more locked down for June 8th @ 10am! Ordered May 20th.
VIN is confirmed 267xxx. LR AWD, black/blue, AP (no FSD).

My timing on that day is going to be really tight (I need to be in Kelowna by 3:30pm :S). Does anyone know if you can sort out with ICBC and getting plates ahead of time since the VIN is known?

Did the change of date just appear on your "Manage" page? Did someone phone you? Did you phone someone?

My date has been 3:30 pm on Friday June 14 for a while now. I have to travel from Vancouver Island, so I will need to get the date or time adjusted and/or get a ferry reservation.