Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have an MVPA either (Sat morn delivery time), but I got my guy to confirm with their financial department the exact amount I'll owe on delivery. He even made it a nice round number somehow. Some people have done pickup without an MVPA so if you need to get a bank draft or certified cheque, contact them for a final firm amount. Keep in mind it's possible for the BC incentive to hit $0 for a few days starting Saturday (unlikely), Sunday (possible), or Monday probably if they don't decide to top it up in the next couple days.

You can bring a personal cheque if the amount owing is under $10,000. I did and had no problems at all (just $1000 owing after my financing went through).

For the sake of misery loving company, PLEASE tell me you're at least paying 13% tax?!

I actually have no idea considering I have no MVPA. I just calculated based on the numbers given in the confirmation email, which actually implies about 15%. Did a quick lookup and I guess that's right due to the LR AWD being expensive. That's on me for not knowing that earlier. Ouch.

You can bring a personal cheque if the amount owing is under $10,000. I did and had no problems at all (just $1000 owing after my financing went through).

I decided on $15k down (un)fortunately. Maybe I can do a $10k draft and a smaller personal cheque for any variance...

Who ever delivery a black on back model 3. Be careful. When I took delivery this morning around 1pm. The delivery guy move the car to another parking spot and hit the pole with a huge banging sound and he just took a spray guy out starting spray the black paint on it right away. Make sure check ur car if you taking delivery this afternoon. !!!!!!!!!

I actually have no idea considering I have no MVPA. I just calculated based on the numbers given in the confirmation email, which actually implies about 15%. Did a quick lookup and I guess that's right due to the LR AWD being expensive. That's on me for not knowing that earlier. Ouch.
Ahh, right. Sorry. Forgot no MVPA and didn't appreciate you went for the Club Seats while I'm in the nosebleeds! ;-)

Yup. Not sure who he thinks will bite...someone willing to pay a $20k premium for immediate delivery? Weird. Helped to keep things in perspective as I await delivery and the Rebate Doomsday clock countdown.
Here's another ad I just noticed for an SR- looking for a $2k lift to sell by saying that the BC rebate likely won't be topped up. I can't imagine anyone biting. Not sure it will move the delivery date up for any of us, and 2 does not a trend make, but I wonder if some jumped on the May 1st bandwagon with no intention of taking delivery (or had a change in circumstance causing them to rethink).

Tesla Model 3 - Delivery in 6 days, rebates, lowest prices

Here's another ad I just noticed for an SR- looking for a $2k lift to sell by saying that the BC rebate likely won't be topped up. I can't imagine anyone biting. Not sure it will move the delivery date up for any of us, and 2 does not a trend make, but I wonder if some jumped on the May 1st bandwagon with no intention of taking delivery (or had a change in circumstance causing them to rethink).

Tesla Model 3 - Delivery in 6 days, rebates, lowest prices

From the ad...

This model has a battery life of 149KMs.

I don´t think I would want a car that had only 149 km left on the life of the battery. :p

Also,

You will accompany me to the car dealership and take the car in your own name.

I wonder whether Tesla would even permit a last minute switch of the purchaser.

Who ever delivery a black on back model 3. Be careful. When I took delivery this morning around 1pm. The delivery guy move the car to another parking spot and hit the pole with a huge banging sound and he just took a spray guy out starting spray the black paint on it right away. Make sure check ur car if you taking delivery this afternoon. !!!!!!!!!
I am taking delivery tomorrow and it is black on black. Did he hit the pole front side or rear? Thanks for the tip, I will check the bumpers closely.

Seems like the Vancouver delivery team is swamped and is being very rushed. I take possesion next Friday and have called a few times but they have never answered the phone. My DA never replies to me via text or phone. No VIN or details other than date. Concerned this goes well.

Seems like the Vancouver delivery team is swamped and is being very rushed. I take possesion next Friday and have called a few times but they have never answered the phone. My DA never replies to me via text or phone. No VIN or details other than date. Concerned this goes well.

@Wyman I'm taking mine on Wednesday 6/12. My VIN showed up on my account exactly 7 days before my delivery date and time. After going through many forum posts, I came to know that this is there new way (at least sometimes) to display our VIN's exactly 7 days before our delivery date/time.

I'm guessing you should see your VIN on Friday (around the same time you've ordered).

Reactions: Wyman
Took delivery. They were swamped. They are doing 80 deliveries a day and in a few days they will push to 100. They moved the demo cars out of the west 4th show room and put in tables and chairs for customers. That is too bad they rush you through the process. Not much of a wow experience. The tutorial was quick, and the guy was rushed to show me the controls. Really disappointed with that service. One thing I was happy about was getting a standard Model 3 license plate holder. Don't have shell out $50.

Because I took delivery at west 4, they bring the car into the garage where is is dark. So i it will harder to inspect it.