Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouverites looking into Ceramic or Xpel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is mine with Opti Coat Pro plus.

Attachments

• E46E3036-C2D6-485A-97F5-C56A31CAFD6A.jpeg
    E46E3036-C2D6-485A-97F5-C56A31CAFD6A.jpeg
    606.8 KB · Views: 151
PH Solar doesn't, but to be honest, I don't think it is really necessary unless there is a bad defect. As well, PPF hides most scratches anyway.

I'm guessing a proper paint correction will also add $500-$1000 to the cost of the already expensive PPF. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm plan on getting Xpel installed and do the ceramic coat myself so I'm looking at what my options are. It would be easier if the shop did the paint correction and did the Xpel install first and I can take over with the ceramic coat.

Had my red 3 done by Terence at Glossworks in Coquitlam. Full Xpel wrap. A bit more than PH solar but Terence did a GREAT job.
Would highly recommend. Didn't get ceramic on top as I opted to do a full wrap and that pushed past my budget already!

Had my red 3 done by Terence at Glossworks in Coquitlam. Full Xpel wrap. A bit more than PH solar but Terence did a GREAT job.
Would highly recommend. Didn't get ceramic on top as I opted to do a full wrap and that pushed past my budget already!

How much more was the full vs just the front(al). I was considering this....Also how long did it take him to complete?

Thanks!

IMG_5419.JPG
Just dropped off my car to Ronnie at PH Solar to get a full frontal wrapped. Will also get the rear done once Tesla repaints my bumper. Ronnie has wrapped 4 of my family's car and I can say he does a fantastic job! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have any of their vehicles done.

Attachments

• IMG_5419.JPG
    IMG_5419.JPG
    370.8 KB · Views: 75
View attachment 319618 Just dropped off my car to Ronnie at PH Solar to get a full frontal wrapped. Will also get the rear done once Tesla repaints my bumper. Ronnie has wrapped 4 of my family's car and I can say he does a fantastic job! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have any of their vehicles done.

Totally agree about Ronnie. Great guy!

I ordered white too. Did you have bumper colour mismatch? The colour seems fine in the photo.