Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Michelin heeft nu Tesla Original (TO) Pilot Sports 19" op de markt gebracht mét geluidsverminderende foamlaag! Zou dus de standaard band moeten worden op nieuw te leveren S. Voorheen werd de Mercedes Original band gemonteerd.

Uit FB post Tesla Owners Worldwide

Tomer Lanis
Beheerder · 52 minuten
Yes! The new Michelin acoustic tires are fantastic.

The winter is behind us, I got new summer tires today, 19“ for my S60. I asked for the model that (1) makes the least noise, and (2) lives the longest.

The guy at Euromaster (Tesla‘s partner for tires in Switzerland, since Tesla Service no longer replaces tires) said the new PilotSport 3 „TO“ were developed by Michelin with and for Tesla, especially to reduce noise. And they certainly do! They cost a bit (10-15%) more than standard models.

Summer tires typically make less noise than winter tires, but these make considerably less. The inside is padded with special sponge material. Now I notice the wind noise in lower speed than before, and I notice more of the almost-silent AC.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcelS
Het gaat mij om nieuw geleverd in 2018. Sorry, had ik erbij moeten zetten.

Als het goed is dus de Michelin Pilot Sport TO... gaat iemand met een net nieuwe dat checken?

Vorige week deze gekregen op m'n nieuwe Tesla

IMG_20180412_194709.jpg

het seizoen is wel bijna gedaan maar moet volgend jaar een nieuw setje winterbanden hebben en misschien trekken we in winter naar hoge Noorden met de S

ik zag volgende nieuwe nokian

Controlled grip, more comfortable driving: Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 and Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 SUV – peace of mind for the Northern winter / Nokian Tyres

"The Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 brings an unparalleled sense of effortlessness to driving on Northern roads. Its extensive size selection of 68 products, with sizes from 14 to 21 inches, is an excellent match for modern car models, hybrids and electric cars included. The selection covers, for example, the Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3 and VW e-Golf. The new tyre has a speed rating of R (170 km/h). The tyres with a profile of 45 or lower are designed for higher speeds and have a speed rating of T (190 km/h)."

kan dat met deze speed rating op onze S ?

het seizoen is wel bijna gedaan maar moet volgend jaar een nieuw setje winterbanden hebben en misschien trekken we in winter naar hoge Noorden met de S

ik zag volgende nieuwe nokian

Controlled grip, more comfortable driving: Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 and Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 SUV – peace of mind for the Northern winter / Nokian Tyres

"The Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 brings an unparalleled sense of effortlessness to driving on Northern roads. Its extensive size selection of 68 products, with sizes from 14 to 21 inches, is an excellent match for modern car models, hybrids and electric cars included. The selection covers, for example, the Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3 and VW e-Golf. The new tyre has a speed rating of R (170 km/h). The tyres with a profile of 45 or lower are designed for higher speeds and have a speed rating of T (190 km/h)."

kan dat met deze speed rating op onze S ?
check even op youtube, bjorn heeft hier een vergeijkende test over gemaakt

Agree! Sinds een paar weken ingereden Primacy 3 met foamlaag overgenomen van een forum lid. Fantastisch, superstil en vliegend tapijt associaties.

Als ik naar de specs kijk ga je er bij de Tesla only qua verbruik en bandengeluid op achteruit. :confused:

ete.png

Michelin Primacy 3
245/45 R19 102Y XL

B A 69 dB

ete.png

Michelin Primacy 3
245/45 R19 102Y XL Acoustic GRNX

B A 69 dB

ete.png

Michelin Primacy 3
245/45 R19 102Y XL Acoustic GRNX T0 (Tesla only)

C A 71 dB

• Informative
Reactions: shthpnz