Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Viewing Cameras “Live”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Think this is going to be a no but can’t understand why if so.

Is there a way of viewing the cameras (like Dashcam Viewer) in a real time format, so like just as you’re driving along and have the cameras views pop up on the main screen?

Yeh, still waiting for the update to add repeaters

Seems a little odd that they haven’t added the ability to switch a view to live camera view.

Reason I ask, is the Mrs has been heavily reliant on using 360 cameras in our previous vehicle and she’s worried now about curbing the wheels etc without the ability to see 360. Yes there’s sensors but they’re not the be all and end all.

Yes, there's a way to see the repeaters. Bring up the Rear camera view. In its left lower corner, there's a white parking cone. Its for Park Assist. Press it. Now the screen opens to the image of the car as if you are going to park, but look under the rear camera view, there's a slim part of an arrow. Swipe it up or down. The left and right repeater view will show.

I hope this is just the beginning. I hope we see more of this later and easier. Maybe you can help make it easier and under the rear view all the time, so we can swipe and open or close. Go over to this site and vote for the idea that was posted asking for it. Tesla Ideas

Yes, there's a way to see the repeaters. Bring up the Rear camera view. In its left lower corner, there's a white parking cone. Its for Park Assist. Press it. Now the screen opens to the image of the car as if you are going to park, but look under the rear camera view, there's a slim part of an arrow. Swipe it up or down. The left and right repeater view will show.

I hope this is just the beginning. I hope we see more of this later and easier. Maybe you can help make it easier and under the rear view all the time, so we can swipe and open or close. Go over to this site and vote for the idea that was posted asking for it. Tesla Ideas
This is just for FSD though right?

As below, but we’re in UK so it’s right hand side not left.

This is just for FSD though right?

For all on 2020.24 onwards

If I'm doing some back-and-forth maneuver I generally turn this on first, to stop it turning them on-off-on-off as you go into/out of reverse gear.

hjmujgyujhgy.png

Thanks guys

Looks like I have to wait for software updates to get this

I don’t have repeaters view, nothing. All I have at min is the back up cam

Newly delivered cars don't tend to have latest updates ... just the version they left the factory with. You can expect an update sometime over the next week or so. Only rarely does there seem to be a problem with this aspect i.e. needing to contact Tesla to push the update.

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl