Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

vinfast now on tesla supercharger network... wtf...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
vf8 at supercharger...

That doesn't count. It's a Magic Dock station with built-in CCS1 adapter.

There are very few Magic Dock stations. Only 2 in North California and none down south

It doesn't count because it's not practical. You can't drive from LAX to New York on Magic Dock because there are just too few of them.

Vinfast needs to sign a deal with Tesla so it can use V3 and above without relying on just a very few Magic Dock.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H and araxara
hearing really bad finances with Vinfast, might be the next Fisker....
Low sales number but not in financial crisis.

It still has enough money to continue to build the North Carolina factory.

A symptom of bad finances would be a suspension of that factory building activity but there's no indication that it is short of cash.

At current, it's nowhere near bankruptcy.

Low sales number but not in financial crisis.

It still has enough money to continue to build the North Carolina factory.

A symptom of bad finances would be a suspension of that factory building activity but there's no indication that it is short of cash.

At current, it's nowhere near bankruptcy.
agree, not exactly like Herrick's crazy gamble, but
"VinFast said in a filing submitted to the US Securities and Exchange Commission that its total revenue in 2023 was $1.19 billion, up 91 percent compared to the previous year. But the firm also reported a net loss of $2.39 billion, up 14.7 percent compared to 2022, after missing its EVs sales target"
id be challanged to buy one, maybe a lease, but the vehicle OS is not impressive

agree, not exactly like Herrick's crazy gamble, but
"VinFast said in a filing submitted to the US Securities and Exchange Commission that its total revenue in 2023 was $1.19 billion, up 91 percent compared to the previous year. But the firm also reported a net loss of $2.39 billion, up 14.7 percent compared to 2022, after missing its EVs sales target"
id be challanged to buy one, maybe a lease, but the vehicle OS is not impressive
Exactly! Some can't resist the low cost lease but its sale number is bad.

Losing money is a given for a new entry.

The issue is survivalabity for a young company. As long as it can pay the bills, it's fine.

i saw ppl posting the stock price of $vfs on ao thread sometimes ago where it was @$60... crazy times those were and thought i would never touch the stock...

today i called my fund manager and told him to add 2k shares of $vfs to my retirement acct...

... might be the next Fisker....

Fisker just missed the $8.4 million interest payment.

On the other hand, Vinfast pays bills with no problems. It can get more cash as needed: