Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visualization - “ What appeared here? “

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BD4BD064-E659-465A-BA43-F4ADC29560D1.jpeg
I was just entering a drive through car wash, and these two orange squares appeared.
Before I could figure out what they were, I was rushed through.

I’m sure someone has seen this on their screen before and knows what they are.

They sure don’t look like cones, but since the car was on “Hold”, maybe they were supposed to be cones from a top view. ?
Not sure.

• Funny
Reactions: KenC
Yes, cones from the top view and that is how cones appear from the top: square base with a conical protrusion that looks circular from above. Tesla’s visualization system interprets many random objects as cones.

Last edited:
There's no construction in my garage... haha

Dude you can go out and drive your car, especially in the middle of the night. Just don’t get out.

The only thing keeping me sane in the Los Angeles lockdown is getting to drive the Tesla and on empty freeways.

Lockdown isn’t martial law or anything but my company is considered essential and I have a letter from my management allowing me out on the road, along with my badge. If that’s not enough for anyone that might stop me I’ve Ben instructed to have the authority call the company lawyer, CEO, or HR VP 24/7.

Reactions: qdeathstar
Dude you can go out and drive your car, especially in the middle of the night. Just don’t get out.

The only thing keeping me sane in the Los Angeles lockdown is getting to drive the Tesla and on empty freeways.

Lockdown isn’t martial law or anything but my company is considered essential and I have a letter from my management allowing me out on the road, along with my badge. If that’s not enough for anyone that might stop me I’ve Ben instructed to have the authority call the company lawyer, CEO, or HR VP 24/7.

Nah, I didn't mean I need to stay in. I meant I only saw the top view cone while in my garage. I haven't seen any top view cones when I've been out!

this morning when i was leaving the apartment garage, i happened to look on the screen. the motor cover (is green) that is over the floor motor that opens and closes the gate, the model 3 thinks that was one of those rubbish bins for the home (the kind the sanitation truck picks up). :) i can see how it thought that , based on its weird shape.